Used 1997 Chevrolet Malibu Consumer Reviews

Used Malibu for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...10

Pros
Cons

Not a bad car

Cory R. Yost I, 04/09/2007
4dr Sedan

Ever since I have had my license I have always bought GM cars. I believe in supporting the American auto companies and I have never had very many problems with them, and if I did they are cheap to fix. I recommend this car to someone that is looking for a standard and reliable vehicle!

okay

Verrell Haywood, 04/22/2003
LS 4dr Sedan

A lot of issues, except with the engine and transmission.

'97 Malibu Review

MalibuFan, 05/27/2007
LS 4dr Sedan

I bought the Malibu used with 40,000 miles on it. It was our second Malibu, with the first one totaled in a wreck. We drove the second Malibu to almost 140,000 miles before selling it. Overall, a good car with good gas mileage. We did replace the power steering pump, all of the front pulleys, and alternator during our 100,000 miles of use. At the time we sold it, the head gaskets were needing to be replaced (A $900 expense if done at the Chevy dealership). We would purchase another Malibu.

Car

Chris Johnson, 03/26/2002

Nice

Proud Malibu owner!

JOhnny Rios, 04/01/2003
4dr Sedan

My 1997 Malibu I bought in Jan of 1998, with only 2k miles on her. Since then I have placed 94k miles on my 3.1 v6 motor! It been a awesome car, I do alot of trips between San Antonio, TX USA and Mexico City with is a hard 1,216 mile drive thru deserts and mountain. My Malibu has not acted up once, PLEASE BE ADVISE! you must do regular oil changes and etc.. Alot of people complain but they dont take care of their car!

12345...10