Used 2010 Chevrolet Impala LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

None for sale nearby. Instead:

My Third LTZ Since '06

boycotseattlegal, 07/17/2010
LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

G.M. Continues to build great vehicles. I traded my 08 LTZ for a 10 LTZ. I really like the built in blue-tooth on the 10. New temp controls are better. I'm a road warrior so I know what a car should be to be comfortable. Go with the LTZ model! You will enjoy this car. Its very solid. Take your new impala to a good tire shop or back to the dealer to check the alignment. This was second one I've owned that was shipped from the factory out of alignment. Your factory tires won't last long if you don't get it checked out.

Great ride with a lot of pride!

Linda, 07/08/2017
LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Impala. I have been very impressed with both vehicles. Routine maintenance is all I have ever had to do with both vehicles. Never had any mechanical problems with either. My current Impala is a 2010. I have retired since purchasing this car and my mileage is a little over 52,000 miles. I hesitate trading in because I am still so pleased with the look and ride of this car.

My new ride

uh60guy, 08/16/2010
LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Impala is the best kept secret in General Motors. Practically nothing is spent in advertising for this car yet it continues to be a best seller. In a time when cars seem to be shrinking and full size cars are turned into European style "sport sedans" Impala still offers a level of comfort and style not available elsewhere. New GM cars like the Buick Lacrosse, though a fine vehicle, has an interior that seems inspired by jet fighter cockpits. A tall driver has no place to put his right knee. The CTS, another fine vehicle, when equipped with a sun roof does not offer enough head room. Impala still has plenty of room for a full-sized person while still offering style and performance.

not liking this car

impala1018@gmail.com, 03/29/2016
LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Haven't been towed yet but seems to be number of small issues, check engine light, tire wear, wheel bearings, otherwise driven 130,000 engine and transmission appear strong

Chevy Impala 2010 - NEARLY Perfect Car!

Anna Sarah, 06/28/2010
LTZ 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Chevy Impala LTZ is the most well & logically designed car on Earth! The controls are intuitive in location & functionality. OnStar is truly astounding,giving voice navigation and on the dash-display! The CAR has its own Phone Number! Back seats fold out to form a splendid compartment for groceries, etc. Ingenious & creative. drives beautifully, as all Impalas do, with excellent handling and pickup. The remote engine starting feature is Way Cool! Seats have good lumbar support and comfort, though they could be a BIT softer and more comfy, which would make them totally perfect. The only Design Flaw is that the Sun Roof cover pushes open about 2 inches short of the glass opening. Why is that?!