Used 1996 Chevrolet Impala Consumer Reviews

Used Impala for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...13

Pros
Cons

Truly a Super Sport

larrygre, 07/19/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

If there is such thing as a car that is too much fun, the '90s Impala SS is it. I bought my '96 used four years ago and I just plain never get tired of driving this car. Acceleration is fierce. Braking is excellent, the g=huge 12" discs doing their job admirably. The handling and overall vehicle dynamics are surprisingly good for such a large car. Four doors nonwithstanding, this is truly the heir to the legendary Impala SS cars of the '60s. I'll never part with mine - like I said, it's too much fun!

Nail on Head

Berky, 07/20/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

I'm 25 years old and I have owned my Impala for about 4months. The only problem with it so far is the rear axle bearings are shot and I am about to get them fixed. Other than that it runs like a champ, drives like a champ, and looks like a champ. Lots of add ons are available from car lovers like us. This is one of my dream cars. I wanted one since the day they came into existence and it took me six years, but I got one. I don't think I would ever choose to get rid of this car. I plan to put a supercharger on it from NAISSO superstore in FL and up the horse by about 300hp. That'll snap your head back heheh.

1996 ImpalaSS

James Beck, 09/16/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

A great car with intiminating looks and surprising jump off the line. Lt1 350 underhood 260hp from the factory with much room to grow with simple preformance upgrades. A head turner at ever light. I'm in love with my SS and you will be too.

highway cruiser

smith, 06/02/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

This is our vacationing, interstate cruising, mountain climbing muscle car. When you push on the accelerator, it goes. Reliable super performing vehicle. Funny to watch people in front of you slow down, move out of the way thinking you are a police cruiser. My son has spoken for my car.

Impala 1996

greenboy, 10/13/2002
SS 4dr Sedan

What a car! I own two 1996s, one black and one black cherry!

12345...13