Used 2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Consumer Reviews - 153 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific HHR model:

Best Little Truck & cute
By Peter Brandt

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LS 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

This little truck can hold so much. 30mpg on my hi-way trips between NYC & Kingston NY. Easy on maintenance cost, I go to the dealer at main checkups and Monro in between. Only complaints; rust at bottom of doors inside. Rotors and wheel bearings wear out every 35,000 miles. I can't figure out how to remove water stains on the upolstry, I use sheepskin covers up front and a blank in back. A rattle left of drivers dashboard has been there since 11k miles on gravel roads; now my 2007 HHR is at 103k miles., but still love the truck.

My favorite small wagon
By Bob Andrews

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

Mine had leather seats, multi-disk CD, roof racks, good AC, etc. Small, yest with rear seats down I could carry a lot of gear. Handled well. I only sold it because I needed the 50 MPG I get with my Prius. The Prius, though I like it, seems overly wide and short.

Buy this..
By Randy Morris

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

The best used car I have ever owned, bought it from advice from a friend who is a aircraft/automotive mechanic and excellent in both fields.bought with 32000 miles on odometer, now has. 81000, not a single problem__oop's ,I did have a headlight replaced, lol

Was a Great Car!
By Jan L.

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon LT 4dr Wagon (2.2L 4cyl 5M)

My 2007 HHR was super reliable, and a fun car to drive. Acceleration whenever you want it, nice cruising along the highway. It never broke down. When one dark night a large buck deer jumped into the road and collided with my car, the crumple zone took all the impact, and I walked away without any injury. I would purchase another in a minute. Great car.

My Metallic Orange Crush
By Vincent D. Ryan

2007 Chevrolet HHR Wagon Panel LT 4dr Wagon (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

Bought new in 2007-2008 from dealer in my hometown! Car is now 10 years old, still gets 29 miles to the gallon Highway, about 26 city. Has 120,000 miles on it and still runs like a champion. I must admit I am a small person so the interior works for me, may not for a taller individual. I don't forsee any reason I won't be keeping this car for an extended amount of years, as it still runs like new! Highly recommend this vehicle if you are in the market for a good used vehicle if it has been well cared for like mine, has always slept in a garage at night!