2017 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews - 25 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Chevrolet Equinox Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Equinox model:

Curemeister
By Wally Wojo

2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fleet 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Average CUV. Nothing really outstanding or negative about this vehicle. Fuel mileage is 28 mpg summer and 23 mpg winter. This is a combination city/hwy. Ride is very quiet. Attribute to the Michelin tires. One fault with these tires though is that winter traction is terrible. Just the slightest amount of snow and the vehicle will slide badly.

Curemeister
By Wally Wojo

Very good suv for cost
By JT

2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We are very happy with our Equinox. It is a good looking vehicle and reliable.

Ritzy review
By Lisa keats

2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT Fleet 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

Staff at miller Ford burlington very curious and professional trustworthy people hats off to Ken hanson

Love,Love,Love My Car!
By Lillian R Bartman

2017 Chevrolet Equinox LT 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 6A)

We bought a 2013 Equinox in 2014 and loved that car. Never had any trouble with it what so ever so we recently bought a beautiful black 2017. In winter we go on a month long trip. My husband takes his golf clubs,his bicycle (broken down) and enough other things we would need for a month vacation. I feel the cargo space is plenty big enough for our needs. Though I’m not discounting the negative comments there are plenty of Equinox on the highway to the point that my husband and I count the number we see when we are on errands. Based on that I would say there are a great many happy Equinox owners and this is the only model car that we have bought twice so we are also happy,happy with our purchase.