2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:

Great little car
By Mike

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm 6'4" and find this little car more accomodating than my other car, which is a much larger SUV. I am getting about 32 MPG in stop and go driving back and forth to work, and I love the handling on curvy roads. The car is actually pretty good looking also (It has th RS package which makes it look sporty.)

Not impressed so far............
By RS Bauserman

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have had my Cruze LT hatch for 29 days today and, so far, am not impressed. This vehicle replaced a 09 Cobalt Sedan, with a manual, that was the best vehicle I had ever owned. The "Android Auto" feature is constantly "offline" and this is supposed to be 1 of the biggest perks of this vehicle. It is hard to get in and out of and I have yet, after 29 days of ownership, found a comfortable seating position. The "start/stop" feature, which I was aware of, is already annoying as well. So far my best mpg figures have been 27.4, far from what I expected. Maybe I expected too much after 8 great years with the Cobalt. There may be a Ford Ecosport in my immediate future...

Better Then Most
By Nicholas

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Comfort , Style , ours has the Kalahari Leather interior really stylish a real eye catcher Exterior is Peppermist gray withe Premier package with the buyers insentive less then 18K its a no brainer and 38 MPG !!!!!

Sporty for this old guy
By Ronald Turton

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Good highway performance maintains speed with little effort. Feels solid I love the appearance was going to buy Ford Escape and tool Cruz for test drive and I thought this is car for me. Three reason style ride and performance between 40 and 42 miles per gallon on highway.