Skip to main content

List Price Range

Used Cruze for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons
5 out of 5 stars

Sporty for this old guy

Ronald Turton, 02/22/2018
2018 Chevrolet Cruze Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Good highway performance maintains speed with little effort. Feels solid I love the appearance was going to buy Ford Escape and tool Cruz for test drive and I thought this is car for me. Three reason style ride and performance between 40 and 42 miles per gallon on highway.

Also Consider
10 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Check out current offers on the Chevrolet Equinox
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

Perfect Vehicle

AJ2021, 02/26/2019
2018 Chevrolet Cruze Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I was in the market for a vehicle for about two months. I didn’t even think about purchasing the 2018 Chevy Cruze Premier Hatchback. I test drove the Cruze, my current vehicle now and a Mercedes C 2012. Of course technology was a huge different between the two with age, but the Cruze not only drive stellar, it had all the bells and whistles I wanted. I got Apple CarPlay, heated front seats, automatic car start, built in WiFi, heated steering wheel was a plus, and satellite radio. It’s great on gas and again, it drives stellar. If you are in the market for something with all the technology you want and need, this is your vehicle.

5 out of 5 stars

Great value for your money

Robbie, 11/23/2018
2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

This car is a great buy. I admit I was skeptical about buying it, since the reputation wasn’t great on early 2000 year models. Mine has acceptable acceleration, good comfortable seats, plenty of legroom for back seat riders, and awesome cargo capacity with the back seats folded. I just packed a 55” TV, 2 Xbox systems, 2 sound bar systems, and other items with room for more. All electronic systems work great. The LT with the driver’s convenience pkg is the perfect mid-grade deal. I’m enjoying this vehicle. No regrets. For the people who complain about acceleration, what are they doing, pulling a trailer or something? It’s an economy car, not a sports car!

Great little car

Mike, 07/05/2018
updated 07/05/2019
2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm 6'4" and find this little car more accomodating than my other car, which is a much larger SUV. I am getting about 32 MPG in stop and go driving back and forth to work, and I love the handling on curvy roads. The car is actually pretty good looking also (It has th RS package which makes it look sporty.)

4 out of 5 stars

Not impressed so far..........

RS Bauserman, 05/05/2018
updated 11/15/2021
2018 Chevrolet Cruze LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have had my Cruze LT hatch for 29 days today and, so far, am not impressed. This vehicle replaced a 09 Cobalt Sedan, with a manual, that was the best vehicle I had ever owned. The "Android Auto" feature is constantly "offline" and this is supposed to be 1 of the biggest perks of this vehicle. It is hard to get in and out of and I have yet, after 29 days of ownership, found a comfortable seating position. The "start/stop" feature, which I was aware of, is already annoying as well. So far my best mpg figures have been 27.4, far from what I expected. Maybe I expected too much after 8 great years with the Cobalt. There may be a Ford Ecosport in my immediate future... *Update...have now owned the car for over 18 months, completed an extended trip (750 miles), and now have a new opinion of the car. I was very impressed during the trip as the car averaged 35 mpg and had ample cargo room. Power, acceleration, have never been a problem and contributed to a nice trip. I have now gotten used to the "start/stop" function (still would rather not have it) and the Android Auto still doesn't work as it is supposed to. My GPS and Ipod help deal with that issue. I plan to keep the car now for a few years. If Chevy still made it i would recommend the hatchback for its performance and cargo capability.

1 out of 5 stars