2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Cruze model:

Being lied to
By Jean Duffey

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Being lied to! I made an appointment with John Holt Chevrolet in Chickasha Oklahoma on 10/16/2018. I called to buy a brand new car. I’m 61 years old single woman. They brought out the Chevy Cruz I looked at it, it was a very nice looking car. I took itfora test drive. I was impressed how it handled and how comfortable it was. So I sit down to make a deal with them on this brand new car. Come to find out it was a used car was 23,000 +miles already on it. I did not know it was used until after the deal was made, and all the papers were signed. When I was talking to them, I let them know this was my very first brand new car that I’ve ever bought. They lied through their teeth at me. They knew it was not brand new. I did not know that. Not disappointed in the car but disappointed in the dealer. I think they should make it right. I went in for a new car I should get a new car. John Holt I think you are to make it right. Jean D.

Great little Diesel!!!
By Parker

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

So I’ve had the car for a week. Only reason why I am giving the car a 4 out 5 is simply because after a week I had to take it in due to a check engine light and unable to read the code. For a turbo diesel I was expecting more of a get up and go and it does however the horsepower for the engine was lacking. Still an awesome car. The fuel economy on this thing is amazing! It’s not the millennium falcon but it will do!

Great little car
By Mike

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

I'm 6'4" and find this little car more accomodating than my other car, which is a much larger SUV. I am getting about 32 MPG in stop and go driving back and forth to work, and I love the handling on curvy roads. The car is actually pretty good looking also (It has th RS package which makes it look sporty.)

Not impressed so far............
By RS Bauserman

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback LT 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Have had my Cruze LT hatch for 29 days today and, so far, am not impressed. This vehicle replaced a 09 Cobalt Sedan, with a manual, that was the best vehicle I had ever owned. The "Android Auto" feature is constantly "offline" and this is supposed to be 1 of the biggest perks of this vehicle. It is hard to get in and out of and I have yet, after 29 days of ownership, found a comfortable seating position. The "start/stop" feature, which I was aware of, is already annoying as well. So far my best mpg figures have been 27.4, far from what I expected. Maybe I expected too much after 8 great years with the Cobalt. There may be a Ford Ecosport in my immediate future...

Better Then Most
By Nicholas

2018 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Premier 4dr Hatchback (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

Comfort , Style , ours has the Kalahari Leather interior really stylish a real eye catcher Exterior is Peppermist gray withe Premier package with the buyers insentive less then 18K its a no brainer and 38 MPG !!!!!