Skip to main content

None for sale nearby. Instead:

The editors are nuts!

Tom Steele, 05/09/2002
2 Dr STD Coupe

I have had performance cars all my life. My previous car was a Mustang Cobra. The Corvette is simply amazing. Without spending $100,000 it is simply the best all around sports car available. The ride is exceptional, the fun-to-drive rating should be at least an 11 on a scale of 1-10. The only thing I agreed with on the editor's review is the wind noise is excessive.

ad labelAd
11 Offers Near Ashburn, VA
Explore current offers on the Chevrolet Bolt EUV
View Offers
Chevrolet.com
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Click here to see all Chevrolet vehicles' destination freight charges.

MOST FUN YOU CAN HAVE ALONE

MATT BIVENS, 11/10/2009
2 Dr STD Coupe

Of all the sports cars i have had the c5 vette is by far the best. comfortable ride and great looks . young and old knows that you are driving a vette. fun in the sun and all want to look at the vette

4.13 out of 5 stars

1st Vette and not the last

vchanpe, 12/22/2007
2 Dr STD Coupe

I now look forward to my commute. I had a 1995 Lexus LS400 which was a world class luxery car but the Vette simply blows it away in driving enjoyment. I will never buy a luxury car again. I will never buy another sports car except for another Vette. Pros: Acceleration, Grip, Good gas mileage (20 MPG plus) with a stick. Cons: Noisy and harsh ride which are expected. Riding a roller coaster at an amusement park is also noisy and harsh but makes up for it by going fast, taking curves and the sheer fun of it. If you have fun riding a roller coaster and like to get your heart pumping, then this is your car. I am over 55 and I feel like a teenager again. (i.e. ready to pick up girls)

5 out of 5 stars

Best Sports car ever for the money

Rich c, 09/29/2004
2 Dr STD Coupe

Best car for the money. I love the looks, how its handles. Sport seats are a must. My favorite car so far.

It's a Winner

Mothergoose, 08/19/2002
2 Dr STD Coupe

Unlike the young guys writing reviews, I'm a grandma who has owned performance cars since 1964 starting with a gas guzzling 426 Plymouth. Three 5.0 liter Mustangs and an SLP performance package Camaro were among the cars I've had and, while all were enjoyable to drive, none came close to the performance and handling of the Vette. This is a dream car to drive with great bang for the buck . musta