Used 2005 Chevrolet Colorado 4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A) Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used Colorado for Sale
Select your model:

my cool colorado

John, 03/07/2010
4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

I bought my colorado with 43K miles from an auction. I really like it allot. I have a lower than usual RWD pick-up truck with a stock sport suspension and stock 17's so the ride is pretty.....well....sporty! I can say one thing, when this car is on the freeway going about 65 mph. you can't even feel it. It's very smooth, even though the acceleration is pretty darn right lazy for a 5 cyl. engine. Engine and transmission is a charm, good job GM (general motors). I love this truck, looks good and does the job. I can even use it as a family car since I have the crew cab. 5 adults can ride comfortably, and there is no problem putting a baby chair in the back.

Worst truck purchase ever!

Stephen, 02/14/2010
4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

In under 40,000 miles, I have had to change the clutch, have the brakes rebuilt, new tire rods, and live with the wonderful feeling of is the truck going to die on the way to work again. I am currently driving with the check engine light due to faulty vacuum seals. This truck has been used to haul items less than ten times and never over a thousand pounds. the vehicle rattles and does not drive nice, several of the dashboard lights have burnt out. Do not buy one of these vehicles they are not put together well.

quality control

ttcc, 11/14/2004
4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

very poor fit of both front doors an hood. right front door outside door handle was never tightened

poorly put together

joey taylor, 03/30/2017
4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

Constant repairs of ac, as in every 3 months! Wiring was done poorly, several switches burn out on a regular basis due to wiring being to small for the load and having to replace. Two years into ownership I would say this truck is a lemon. Also issues with the cruise and brake system not working.

No second guess on this buy

Mark stalbird, 02/12/2005
4dr Crew Cab ZQ8 LS Rwd SB (3.5L 5cyl 4A)

Had this truck for 8 months now and I'm still surprised at the gas mileage. Best looking truck on the road. This much power for a 5cylinder? You have got to be kidding.