Used 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Consumer Reviews - 4 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Camaro model:

2013 ZL1, finally a factory prepped hot rod!
By Larry Franklin

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 ZL1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Not something to be considered for an inexperienced driver. Excellent engineering, brakes and handling! Still this is a 4000 pound automobile one should have a good mix of track and drag strip experience to appreciate the power,handling and the refinement that was built into this automobile. Just because it's fast doesn't mean you have to violate most all state laws it's perfectly agreeable as a good Highway Cruiser as well. One trip down I-35 into Texas yealded an amazing 24.8 miles per gallon between 70 and 80 miles an hour, outstanding achievement for a supercharged 580 horsepower 6.2 L V8. Of course your mileage may vary, in town fuel mileage just nothing to brag about. Mostly my mileage has been from 10 to 15 miles per gallon in City traffic. When asked why at age 65 I purchased this yellow and black factory muscle car my answer is simple: It is FUN !

Great car
By Rich Cotte

Best car I've onwed.. ZL1

Zl1
By Shawn ONeil

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 ZL1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

Lots of fun but pricey. Hopefully a collectible and maintains value.

Very Fast Car
By jose_l

2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 ZL1 2dr Coupe (6.2L 8cyl S/C 6M)

I use to own a 2011 Camaro SS before I bought my 2013 Camaro ZL1 earlier this year and man there is a huge difference in performance, power wise and handling. Every time I get in and drive this car I feel like I'm like the king of the road because I can accelerate an pass the majority of cars or brake quickly to avoid accidents.

The reviews say it is has a small trunk opening and small back seats and hard to see out of. I think it's like everything you just have to get use to it, I took care of that when i drove my 2011 camaro SS.

I give this car in a rating of 1 to 5. Let me see I would give it a 7+

Power Handling Style Bullet Proof Engine and Suspension Reliability

I would include a spare tire, No spare just a compressor with fix a flat. Maybe make the back windows rollable sort of like the old chevy camaro's have the sunroof included in the ZL1 Package not as an option. $60,000 + should be enough to cover the cost of a sunroof.