Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews

$733 - $1,885

Used Beretta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A Great general use Vehicle

Michael, 09/25/2010

A fairly "cool" looking vehicle with performance capabilities and good fuel economy! Handling is great and on the last road trip, was getting 420 miles a tank (16 gal) doing 80+ mph. Fairly Large trunk space and comfortable bucket seating. Excellent Braking System and restraint system for high speed driving and safety!

It's OK, not great

shado, 02/25/2009

Now, I've had mine for about 4 months and compared to my first car and my second car the Beretta is a family car, yes, even the z26. All my other cars are faster off the line and down the track. The only good thing I can say about the Beretta is that it does get good mileage for a V6 and it does get me from point a to point b with out any problems. I would get this car for a young driver but not for the thrill seeker

nice first car

ki, 05/08/2002

very reliable car, i love it for a first car

Great Car

floridacats, 01/19/2008

I bought my Beretta slightly used. Have had it for 12 years now and have 213,000 miles on it. Yes it needs a new engine but It has given me little trouble and I wish too Chevy would make them again. It has good space inside for tall drivers. I'll be sad to see her go.

Great car

Drew, 03/11/2010

I've had my beretta for a little less than a year now. i have had all kinds of things go wrong with the car but i dont care, i still love it and since im a mechanic i plan to keep it until the rust takes out the floor and i gotta use it like a flintstones car. The engine is strong and the comfort is great for a compact car, the only thing that should be different about the car is the fact that the car isnt made anymore

My best car yet.

James, 05/04/2010

This is the best car that I have ever had. Rides great and I have not had to put money into it. I get average fuel mileage with it.

Unreliable vehicle

Lulu, 08/18/2002

Nothing but problems from the beginning when pruchased NEW! Brake problems constantly, ABS problems, cloth seat covers not holding up at all, "plastic" console cracked, replaced and cracked again! The elastic on the visors wore out in no time. Door lock broken. Hood latch cable broken. Gas gauge works intermittenly. Defroster vents on dash board loose. A/C lost it's cool! Original tires lasted 30,000 miles.

Sweet Ride

g2thet, 08/27/2002

Very good car if you like a car that fast but not to fast.

fun cur

bobski, 09/13/2002

I have this car for almost 7 years and I love it. Can't Imagine another car, and I hope Chevrolet will come up with another Beretta in the future, of course I had few problems with the car but what do you expect for 145000 and still running great....very fun to drive driving it to work every day, 70 miles a day.

Very Nice Car

Havoc55, 10/29/2002

I love this car, I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and i fit in this car good. The car drives great and the engine sounds great for a 1995, I haven't had to replace many parts, just some lights and new brakes when they went that about it. It is a good reliable car,and it looks really cool and has a good size engine in it.

Fast but not catching the cop's eye

KTCat, 11/17/2002

This is the 2nd Chev. Beretta that I have owned, and I have put them to the test. Beretta's are very dependable cars. They have the fast get up and go without the very fast obvious look. It is so much fun to have a Mustang or another sporty type car to pull up beside you, thinking they can show off, and without any real effort you leave them in the dust.

fun to drive and very reliable....

aozdemir, 01/03/2003

I bought my first car, this '95 Beretta, last summer. Although I replaced many items, I am happy to drive it. Back left part of the body is wrecked but I am not concerned because of the quality engine noise . This makes you feel you are in a great American car.

a great used car

Sal Writer, 01/27/2003

After 6 1/2 years as a used car, the Beretta still rocks. It's been reliable, sturdy, and with standard maintenance has held up very well. The ABS are a great safety feature, I will never buy another car without 'em. The upholstery is the only thing that hasn't held up that well. But mechanically this car is solid. Too bad Chevy never bothered to update the car and discontinued in '96. If you have one, it's a classic. The car a nice line to it.

bad car

jmm22, 01/26/2003

I bought this car thinking it would last em for a long time, but that was not the case. I've had this car for 7 months and have put close to 900 dollars into it. You name it's been replaced, such as the heater coil, fan belt, battery, alternator, powerwindor, power lock, egr vavle, spark plugs, radiator. This final straw is a cracked block and blown head gasket.

JUST PLAIN AWSOME

benjamin, 08/09/2003

This car is just plain awsome, the handleing is awsome, accel is awsome,sound is awsome, the seats r confortable , great for a long trip!!!! THE 3100 V6 WILL LAST FOREVER!!!! the speed will last forever 2

"MY BABY" !!!!!!!!!

Jennifer DeArmitt, 03/03/2004

NO REGRETS FOR THIS PURCHASE! BOUGHT IT 2 YRS AGO, DRIVE IT ALOT; NEARLY 1000 A WEEK SOMETIMES & IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN DESPITE SLOW OIL CHANGES (LAST ONE WAS OVER 10000 MILES AGO). I DON'T LIKE THE WINDSHIELD WIPER CONTROL BEING A ROTATING, ROUND KNOB AND I REALLY DON'T LIKE NOT HAVING A DELAY FOR WIPERS BUT THOSE ARE MINOR COMPLAINTS CONSIDERING THE DEPENDABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE VEHICLE. WITH DARK TINT, BRA FROM MANUFACTURER AND REGULAR WAXING IT IS AN EYE CATCHER YOU WON'T SEE BROKEN DOWN SOMEWHERE. I'D ADVISE ANYONE NEEDING A RELIABLE CAR THAT IS A PLEASURE TO DRIVE AND EASY TO INDIVIDUALIZE VISUALLY TO BUY ONE!!

My First Car

Foo24Z26, 03/22/2004

It was very sporty looking for a 1995. I love the acceloration and quickness of the car, it's easy to pass with on the highway, nimble and agile in the city. I bought it with 38,000 miles on it, and now have over 150,000; and I still love it. I've only ever had minor wear and tear items be replaced on the car and it's been extremely reliable.

Has its Days

Bilke, 05/11/2004

This is my second Beretta so that says a lot. I bought a Z26 new and a coupe used. It has over 125,000 miles and it still runs pretty good. The handling is great. My Z26 was very fast. My coupe is just so-so.

Nice car

bigdan3, 08/19/2007

I have worked on cars for 35 yrs now, and this is a well built ride. My z26 has 181,895 miles on it and i plan on getting a lot more out of it. it still looks new and drives like new. 30mpg not too bad.

Good car!

sillygirl, 01/18/2003

This car is a good car. I haven't had to many problems with it and have owned it for almost eight years! The only main problem i had was i had to replace the engine, but other than that, it's very reliable. A very comfy car to drive in. There aren't that many goodies with my car, just the basic radio, no tape player or cd player. But it's a good car that will get you were you need to go to!

Its alright. But Im ready to get rid of

Benja, 05/24/2003

I haven't had the car for even a year and it seems like day after day the car get weaker and weaker. Im not saying the car is bad in any way, but I prefer excellent performance and I am not getting that in my Beretta. After I purchased this car from Dinacolas, aka signature in Spencerport, Ny. My only dislike about the car is how easy it rusts, and the fuel economy. I could drive 20 miles and i would lose 3/8's of a tank of gas. Other than that I loved the car, but its time for something new...

51050