Used 1995 Chevrolet Beretta Consumer Reviews

$733 - $1,885

Used Beretta for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

A Great general use Vehicle

Michael, 09/25/2010

A fairly "cool" looking vehicle with performance capabilities and good fuel economy! Handling is great and on the last road trip, was getting 420 miles a tank (16 gal) doing 80+ mph. Fairly Large trunk space and comfortable bucket seating. Excellent Braking System and restraint system for high speed driving and safety!

It's OK, not great

shado, 02/25/2009

Now, I've had mine for about 4 months and compared to my first car and my second car the Beretta is a family car, yes, even the z26. All my other cars are faster off the line and down the track. The only good thing I can say about the Beretta is that it does get good mileage for a V6 and it does get me from point a to point b with out any problems. I would get this car for a young driver but not for the thrill seeker

nice first car

ki, 05/08/2002

very reliable car, i love it for a first car

Great Car

floridacats, 01/19/2008

I bought my Beretta slightly used. Have had it for 12 years now and have 213,000 miles on it. Yes it needs a new engine but It has given me little trouble and I wish too Chevy would make them again. It has good space inside for tall drivers. I'll be sad to see her go.

Great car

Drew, 03/11/2010

I've had my beretta for a little less than a year now. i have had all kinds of things go wrong with the car but i dont care, i still love it and since im a mechanic i plan to keep it until the rust takes out the floor and i gotta use it like a flintstones car. The engine is strong and the comfort is great for a compact car, the only thing that should be different about the car is the fact that the car isnt made anymore

My best car yet.

James, 05/04/2010

This is the best car that I have ever had. Rides great and I have not had to put money into it. I get average fuel mileage with it.

Unreliable vehicle

Lulu, 08/18/2002

Nothing but problems from the beginning when pruchased NEW! Brake problems constantly, ABS problems, cloth seat covers not holding up at all, "plastic" console cracked, replaced and cracked again! The elastic on the visors wore out in no time. Door lock broken. Hood latch cable broken. Gas gauge works intermittenly. Defroster vents on dash board loose. A/C lost it's cool! Original tires lasted 30,000 miles.

Sweet Ride

g2thet, 08/27/2002

Very good car if you like a car that fast but not to fast.

fun cur

bobski, 09/13/2002

I have this car for almost 7 years and I love it. Can't Imagine another car, and I hope Chevrolet will come up with another Beretta in the future, of course I had few problems with the car but what do you expect for 145000 and still running great....very fun to drive driving it to work every day, 70 miles a day.

Very Nice Car

Havoc55, 10/29/2002

I love this car, I'm 6 foot 5 inches tall and i fit in this car good. The car drives great and the engine sounds great for a 1995, I haven't had to replace many parts, just some lights and new brakes when they went that about it. It is a good reliable car,and it looks really cool and has a good size engine in it.

51050