Used 2010 Cadillac SRX Consumer Reviews - 96 Car Reviews | Edmunds

Consumer Reviews

2010 Cadillac SRX

View reviews for a specific SRX model:

2010 SRX Cadillac AWESOME SUV gets 9.3!
By PC 100

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

The 2010 SRX I purchased is the "Luxury" model and it has plenty of power, get up and go and is agile as anything I have ever owned in the past (BMW 535i, Acura MDX, Mercedes 300, we are a 3 car family). The fit and finish is tops, the styling is beautiful, the drive is so precise and RR Tracks don't make us rattle inside, awesome handling characteristics. This car is loaded with so much stuff it's hard to imagine how they did it for the price. I never thought I'd buy a Cadillac (BMW's and German engineering or Acura's and Japanese reliability where my game), but I think that they finally got it right and I feel so good about owning an American made car. The SRX beats the competition!

Great ride, style and more than enough power, agile and controlled even on rough roads. My city MPG is 20.5 and I drive it to get there. The interior is beautiful and the features and audio system is stuff I've never seen before in any upscale car. Bluetooth, moonroof, USB for Ipod, etc it's loaded

Only thing I wish it had was 2 more electric outlets under or around the steering column for plugging in my Radar Detector (yes I like to get there) and for my GPS (I don't like the factory GPS as GM charges to much for the updates each year), so I use a Garmin and it's portable.

Cool Caddy SRX
By Dave583

2010 Cadillac SRX Performance 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

My new SRX has to be one of the best vehicles I have ever owned. Super sleek and fun to drive. Very quiet ride under normal conditions and very comfortable too. Love all the bells and whistles and that super cool pop up Nav / systems screen. I have the AWD Performance package and it drives well in the snow. I test drove 3 different models and liked the Performance one the best. Yeah, its not the fastest or quickest out of the gate, but boy all the rest of the features and the LOOKS more then offset that. After all, its an SUV not a race car and I have not had any problems merging onto the highway. I just need more free time so I can drive it!

Style, Nav/radio, backup cam, Bose system sound, HID articulating head lamps, heated seats, wood trim, easy to use controls, huge sunroof and electric open and close rear hatch.

A little more pep for engine, cornering lights, electric tilt and telescoping steering wheel, heated steering wheel and different settings for ride quality like a sports mode, a luxury mode etc.

first cadillac
By ky cadillac

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

First time owner of Cadillac and could not be more happy with SRX. Fun to drive, looks great, lots of convenient accessories. Just about every day get some type of compliment on it from other folks.

side mirrors turn in with touch of button making garage parking a breeze. kids love huge sun roof. remote start and push button ignition are great. back door remote opener and push button to close very handy. bluetooth is best.

none, although not sure about the lack of spare tire - hope to never have to use the air compressor/patch kit.

Nice try
By stewart

2010 Cadillac SRX Luxury 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

This was my first Cadillac and I was excited. Wow, that feeling has changed. The car is way underpowered and the gas mileage is terrible. You would expect one or the other but not both. I love the styling but knobs have already come off and the electrical system has already been worked on by the dealer. I originally bought this for my wife but she refuses to drive this anymore. Oh well, it is great when you get the "I told you so." In the snow it has done ok but terrible handling in the rain. Already changed the tires once and little improvement. I wanted to help out and buy American but I think this car needs a lot of work over. Back to the Mercedes dealer and never again.

Style, looks, nice interior

Engine needs more torque. Fit and finish needs overhaul. Electrical needs to be reworked and makes my old Jaguar back in the 90s seem good.

Like it, but..........Yeah we like it !
By Mini Fins Fan

2010 Cadillac SRX Turbo Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.8L 6cyl Turbo 6A)

The fit and finish are great, with one exception. The driver's outside mirror is loose. Otherwise everthing is fine. Checked out Lexus RX and BMW X5. Bang for your buck has to go to Cadillac. This car is great, ride is a little stiff, but it pays off whenever you want to enjoy some spirited driving. Test drove the 3.0 and to be honest, it was verrrry poky. Waited and test drove the 2.8 turbo. What a difference. Like night and day. Unfortunately, it uses only premium fuel. I thought that maybe I could sneak in some regular now and again, but that is not the (recommended at least) case. The interior is fantastic and the Cadillac exterior design is unmistakably attention grabbing.

Love the giant sunroof. Interior is very nice. Great 10 gig hard drive feature with stereo. Turbo has the added necessary punch that was missing from the 3.0. Perfect size vehicle for us. The interior ambient lighting is a great feature. Nav system is fun along with added weather/traffic displays.

Improve the fuel economy. Back visibility is poor. Could use better sight lines back there. B/U camera helps a lot. Allow Ipod copying ability to the stereo hard drive. Univeral remote buttons are partially hidden. At this price point offer real full chrome mags not chrome tech press on covers.