Used 1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Consumer Reviews - 20 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific DeVille model:

91' Caddy, Fo' Yo' Daddy
By Fenderken

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan

Check all on the onboard electronics. They were state of art back in the day, but now, not so much. Most parts are still available, just getting a little pricey. Can't say enough about the performance of the 4.9 V8. Tons of power, relatively good fuel milege but you do have use premium gas.

Feel's Like Your Floating on Water...
By Justin

Awesome Car!!

Comfortable and easy-going
By Haley

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan

i bought my DeVille from a private seller on October 15, 2010. I am 20 years old and needed a car to get me by from point A to point B. The DeVille did better than that. I am very fortunate to have found a comfortable car and one that is fuel efficient. All my friends are amazed at how smooth it runs and steers. I am very satisfied!

Has a lot of "under the hood" work to get done but is decent enough from point A to point B.

About Cadillac
By frances

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan

I thank Cadillac is the best car on the highway this is my 4th one and it has never let me down yet if the belt breaks it keeps on going .It has the best performance on highway. The other night the pulley on the alternator broke and it took me back home, it just stop charging. I really do like Cadillac don't want to drive anything else.

Power door locks, adjusting seat,power window, I can unlock doors through the trunk when I shop.

Improvement I can't think of any ,maybe the seat belts should come over the shoulder of the seat.Cadillac has a great performance.

Get more pay less
By DSPJOHN

1991 Cadillac DeVille Sedan 4dr Sedan

I love this car. I got this car because it was all that i could afford at the time. i paid $2000 for it thinking it would breakdown soon after i bought it. (i needed a temporary car) Now that i've had it for more than a year its proof that this car is reliable. it's not only the car the reliability its the look of the car this car gets respect on the road. Its not just the look its the roaring V8

The ride on the Highway it feel like your gliding, and the HUGE back seat. It's like being in a limo.

Better gas mileage i get about 15 on the street and 21 on the highway.