Used 1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used Park Avenue for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Sounds like a V-8

Jasmine Shawler, 09/21/2008
Ultra 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been very reliable for over 5 years. The cruise control still works and the maintenence has been to the minimum. In the couple years it has been around the only things needing repaired goes as follows; windshield wipers, alternator, starter, battery, and tires and a couple spark plugs. Very reliable car something for everyone to love. I can't say gas isn't a problem but the quiet ride and smooth journey more than make up for that.

One Great Car

Dee, 10/09/2008
4dr Sedan

Bought this car for my oldest daughter for her 1st car when she was 16 (big safe car) it had 180,000 mi. She loves the car and "when it dies, I want another just like it" she says. We took it on college visits and got 36 mpg hwy! It averages 25 mpg. She is now 23 and is crying 'cause it finally let her down at 240,000 mi. Mechanic who is saying drive chain is likely culprit and will be about $900 to fix (more than the car is worth). We have had no major problems w/ this car in the 6+ years we have had it. Besides normal things like plugs & breaks. Over the years we have replaced the master cylinder, alternator, and ignition coil. That's all. Even the tires were just replaced last winter.

Still Running Strong

Longhorn001, 07/30/2002
Ultra 4dr Sedan

I bought the car with 120K and I'm almost to 200K now. The car runs great and consumes vast quantities of road in quiet comfort.

Amazing Gas Mileage

Ronald , 04/09/2010
4dr Sedan

I've owned about 25 cars so far but never have I owned one as amazing as this one on gas! The car is heavy, somewhat slow to accelerate and doesn't feel sporty in any way. However it rides like you're on a cloud and on the highway I regularly achieve 34 mpg (at 75 mph) and have even gotten one trip at 38 mpg which is phenomenal for a car of this size and weight. Its already got 260,000 km on it but still running strong. I think the 3.8 is the best engine GM has ever produced.

Exceptionial car for the money.

Bud, 09/06/2010
Ultra 4dr Sedan

A very well made,dependable car. Has a need for injector cleaner added at times. At 93000 gear selector does not want to move at times.Will then shift into gear and work properly. Awesome gas milage at freeway speed.Driver seat should move farther back.Most car for the money.Has stood up great. I love this car,will keep it many years to come.any one looking for a good car may check out one just like this.

12345...6