Used 2015 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews - 15 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2015 Buick LaCrosse Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LaCrosse model:

Great MPG!
By Boatman

2015 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

I drive @400 miles to get to work, then 400 home at the end of the week. Mostly highway though I do deal with Chicago and Milwaukee traffic on this commute. So far 38.5 average mpg. I just drove from Milwaukee to Chicago and got 44.7 mpg! Yes I double check at the pump. I do drive specifically for fuel economy and always keep the gauge in the green. Great car, comfortable and a good electronics package. Only complaint so far could be the small mirrors and when I look over my right shoulder it seems all I see is back seat, visibility is not as good as the old Taurus. I just cant understand why there isnt more about this car on the web.

Luxury Lacrosse
By Pappy

2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium I Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The car is a very quiet, comfortable and stylish ride whether in "drive" or, "sport" mode. Electronics and options are numerous. Navigation system is simple and effective and when coupled with OnStar makes a great package. The panoramic power moon roof, rear camera, rear parking assist, blind side and lane change alerts and 18" chrome clad wheels all make driving much more fun and safe. Trunk space is generous and, with fold down back seats, the cargo storage area becomes very large. Maintenance is at a minimum with only regularly scheduled service. Overall, a great car from Buick.

Retired Captain's car
By Paul

2015 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Car is attractive, comfortable and I would buy another in a heart beat.

I Love Buicks!
By Trina

2015 Buick LaCrosse Leather Group 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid 6A)

Drive it, you will love it

Do not buy a Buick without...
By Larry

2015 Buick LaCrosse Premium II Group 4dr Sedan (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

When you test drive this car pay special attention to the front head rest. I don't think this is limited to the Lacrosse. We didn't notice it on test drive, and I bought the car for my wife because we wanted the Delphi safety features on the high end trim package. The headrest is too far forward a problem that owners have complained about for years on forums. Dealers will do nothing to help. Buick doesn't care. This is one of the cars traded in most within one year, and I don't this is the reason. My wife, who is short, refuses to drive it. Other than this and the fact that the side windows are too small, I like the car very much, but unless I can find a workaround for this, the car must go. I did find a work around. Without Buick's help, I removed the headrest , put it in a vice and bent it to a better fit. The technology is too complicated, especially when I had to show the dealer how to reset the oil change counter. The touch screen displays can be a distraction while driving. It's a very comfortable and quiet ride.