2021 Buick Enclave SUV Consumer Reviews

Save as much as $6,219
Incentive offers available
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

Not your Mom’s Buick

Rmx1221, 12/24/2020
Essence 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

My wife and I recently traded our 18 Buick LaCrosse for a new Enclave because we needed more people room. The new generation of Buick vehicles have much better interior styling and build quality than past generations, with an almost German feel. Because of our Lacrosse, were already accustomed to the oddity of the transmission shifter which looks cool, but is incredibly frustrating if your not accustomed. The thing I like the most about the Enclave is that the dash layout is simple, intuitive and not riddled with a bunch of tiny buttons like many competitors. While not as inspiring as our LaCross, the driving dynamics are smooth and comfortable with throttle response that is somewhat spirited for a vehicle of this size. My only complaint is that engine noise is quite intrusive under acceleration but dies down to null once the trans has rowed through all 9 gears. Road noise is almost non existent. Overall the Buick Enclave is a very competent people hauler that may even make the other moms jealous at the next soccer match.

Rave Review

Lynn B., 03/20/2021
Essence 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I traded my 2013 Buick Enclave Leather in on a 2021 Buick Enclave Essence and am totally smitten. The car is so plush and rides like a dream. It drives and looks great. I looked at and drove many competitors cars and found the Enclave to be much roomier and more comfortable than the others. I have only had the car for a week and the gas mileage appears to be comparable to my 2013, but the salesman told me highway mileage will be better.

Smooth and silent ride , with great technology.

Mike E., 06/08/2021
Avenir 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

The Buick has come far. What used to be known as a grandpas car , the new generation Buick’s are very sleek, techy and luxurious. I recently traded my Honda Pilot for a Buick Enclave. The sales guy at the dealer ship said the difference between the two are night and day…..boy was he right. The ride, feel, technology and comfort IS like night and day.

Ad
Build Your Enclave
At a Glance:
  • 9 Colors
  • 4 Trims
  • $40,000starting MSRP
See pricing and options on your next Buick
*The Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price excludes destination freight charge, tax, title, license, dealer fees and optional equipment. Some colors are extra cost. See dealer for details.

Beautie

Diana, 05/29/2021
Avenir 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

This is my second Enclave, I’m very impressed with my new Car, and the safety feature have improved so what .

Sound from Air leak in back doors

Karinne, 07/24/2021
Essence 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 9A)

I bought a new 2021 Buick Enclave a month ago and at high speeds on the highway you can hear a loud humming noise coming from the back doors. The noise has become very loud. I think it is an air leak maybe from Something not well sealed around the doors. I made an appointment to come I for service and have it checked out. I just bought the car so should be covered under warranty. That is my only complain, other than that great car and runs very smooth. I will give another update after it gets fixed next week.