Used 2014 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews - 19 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2014 Buick Enclave Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Enclave model:

Air Conditioner Problem
By Michael Rexroat

2014 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Was told by Dealer Service Advisor that the air conditioner on my Buick Enclave and other GM SUVs have metal going through the blower motor and hitting the evaporator causing the evaporator to leak. Had to replace motor and evaporator that cost $1350.00. Technician or Service Advisor did not tell me where the metal came from, so I'm not sure whether the problem is fixed or will this problem occur again in the future. Any ideas where the metal comes from?

My 2014 Enclave
By R.C.K.

2014 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

Overall I am mostly satisfied with the Enclave. I would have given it 5 stars across the board except for four things. The second row of seats are too firm and quite uncomfortable. At 27,000 miles the air conditioning evaporator was leaking and had to be replaced along with blower motor assembly. This was covered under warranty. Bumper to bumper warranty ended in February 2018. In July 2018 the brake power vacuum booster and to be replaced along with a HID bulb for the right front headlight. Neither was covered under warranty and the bulb cost $321.49 plus $130. I hope GM will use LED bulbs.

Problem with headlights
By Luvenia

2014 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

I purchased usesd e2014 Enclave in December, 2017. I have had problems with airbag. Had to have part replaced on seatbelt. Also had to replace entire airbag. Passenger light went out and had to replace entire light system. Still having problems with headlights. Replacement light not working properly and now the driver’s light is out. Trying to see if there has been a recall. Mechanic also tells me sensors need to be replaced. This have been very costly and it makes me regret purchasing the 2014 Buick Enclave.

Smooth ride with great styling
By phenry

2014 Buick Enclave Leather Group 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

It took me a long time to convince my husband that I really needed this car! Not just wanted the car, I needed the car! Eventually my dream came true. I love my 2014 Triple white diamond Buick Enclave with leather. The pro's are, room enough to carry just about whatever you may want with the ability to fold down 2 rows of seats, a smooth ride, a quiet ride, classy styling, and most creature comforts at your finger tips. The cons, high price tag, not so stellar fuel economy, large and bulky to maneuver in tight places. Yes, the latter being true to the point of passing up parking spaces to find one a bit less convenient, but at least with enough room to swing the vehicle in place. With that said, now that I have been driving this vehicle for 2 years now, I have learned to except the small flaws and be content with all the positives this vehicle has to offer. I travel often and having a car that makes driving enjoyable is important to me. Its also extremely important to drive a car which makes me feel safe in the event of an accident. I have enough car around me to feel quite substantial and a bonus are the many airbags in place should something happen. Recently my husband offered to buy me a new car, something a bit smaller, but I would have to like it better than what I have and I am not sure that's possible! Time will tell I suppose, but for now, it's me, my Enclave and the highway!

Enclave Review 2018
By Jerry Tax

2014 Buick Enclave Premium Group 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 6A)

The 2014 Buick Enclave is a very good vehicle and has served us well