Used 2008 BMW Z4 M Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used Z4 M for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Exotic Car at half the price

beemerhead, 06/07/2008
2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I have taken this car on several road trips, the longest to Vegas and I have autocrossed it once, too. The car handles amazingly well and stuck corners I didn't think I could do. It is fine on a track which is why I bought it but it is civilized enough for daily use, too. Most people think the car costs over $100k. In Vegas they parked my car out front with the Maseratis and Astons because of its looks. People point at you as you drive around and kids holler (good) things at you at the theater. I love the sculpture like looks and the fact not a single other car on the road is even vaguely similar.

Perfect sportscar

zippydoo, 08/24/2008
2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I tried several competitors (new M3, IS-F, RS4, C63) but the 1st time I sat and drove this car I knew it was what I wanted - a pure driver's car that has some semblance of practicality too. Not full of driver aids that detract from the driving experience. The looks are stunning and it gets endless complements from everyone. Just fun to drive, even when noodling around town. Sure to be a classic, in terms of design/performance - a little hot rod.

Pure power sports car -- Fantastic buy

JD, 05/14/2008
2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

A pure sports car -- everything you need, nothing more. Feels like 400hp strapped to your chair with phenomenal handling. Love the car. There are times I wish it had the iDrive and with it the front/rear parking sensors -- long nose and difficulty sighting corners make me fearful at times I nick a curb, etc.

Stunning sports coupe w/ great handling

David G., 07/17/2008
2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I love this car. It really is my favorite car that I have driven and the best handling BMW bar none. After 5 bimmers, I can say this is the ultimate 2-seater sports car for the M driver. After 4 months, I still get a thrill just commuting to work and back home. And I still get lots of complements from co-workers and wide- eyed looks from fellow drivers. The dark red leather sport seats are the best in any German car for sale today.

First one in Alaska

niall86, 01/20/2009
2dr Coupe (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

So I have the first BMW Z4 M coupe sold in Alaska, bought it in September, now there is only one other one up here. I have had it for about 5 months and still love driving it everyday even in the winter. People are always looking at it and telling me how cool it is. Just got the windows tinted. That's the only thing I would ever need to do to this car. Amazing machine.