Used 2016 BMW 7 Series Consumer Reviews

List Price Range

Used 7 Series for Sale
Select your model:

Pros
Cons

2 years out....my 4th BMW

Wendy, 12/13/2015
740i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Consider what comes standard on the series. What features are most important to you and what you can afford. I wanted the horsepower of the 750 but opted for the 740 because of the actual improbability that I would be racing the car..:)..so far I am beyond impressed and don't want to get out of the car. I will say that the interior feels a bit of less quality than my 550...which was built in 2008. They have made some other refinements that balance the overall experience. I am a lifelong bimmer enthusiast. Update: 6/14/16 I am in love! I really have no complaints about the car. I did have to add radiator fluid...which is weird for this year model. I will see if that problem repeats itself. So far so good! The learning curve is sharp with this car as the technology is very advanced. I must retract my comment above based upon horsepower because I have now driven the 750 and the difference in driving experience definately does not justify cost. Overall, really content with my purchase! I still fell the same 2 years out....onlu complaint is front window noise that I swear occurred after i had the windows tinted in 2015. It's been checked and still no resolve. The whistle sound on the highway drives me slightly nuts.

great car

ANDREW MATTHIESEN, 07/08/2016
740i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

Check lane control, cruise control is great, hands-free on opening trunk not great. gas mileage is not as good as older 2016 was

FIRST BMW OWNER

Ellsworth Evans, 07/10/2016
750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

BMW 7 Series

Bob Macoy, 02/05/2017
740i 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 8A)

I originally wasn't planing on buying this car, I originally went to buy a x5 40e but when I was in the showroom of the dealer I saw the 7 series and I knew I had to have it, after arguing with my wife for a good 2 hours to get the car she finally agreed, when I asked the salesman what color models they have in stock he told me that the one in the show room is the only one they got left so I got the car that I first saw in the show room. I had the car ever since and I love it, definitely will recommend to anyone

Not the ultimate driving machine

Dr. Kass, 06/19/2016
750i 4dr Sedan (4.4L 8cyl Turbo 8A)

Since 1996 this is my third seven series. This one is a cheap one, corner shortcut features, and I hate to say that I hate it. Let's start with the stupidest item first, that is the trunk key that in all cars, it closes the trunk, in this car it is designed to lock the doors, therefore, useless. The doors of all high end cars open when the driver opens the driver's side door, but in this car you also have to push to unlock button to open the other doors. Seats are cheap and no support. Dash is simple flat like old American cars. Cockpit isn't designed like a BMW signature, and cant's see the small digits of temp, hour, and other information. The radio is the worst I have ever seen. The service says it's because it's a satellite radio and it sucks in all seven series. Don't know if that is true, or they just don't want to do anything about it. The performance isn't like prior models, and the body looks like a whale simple and a long box. I was debating between this and a Maserati , and chose this because of promotional monthly lease and included service. You get what you pay for!