Used 2010 BMW 3 Series Coupe Consumer Reviews

List Price Estimate

Used 3 Series for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Boy oh boy!

Jarrod, 08/01/2015
328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Took a minute for me to get used to it but now I can't stop looking at it or wanting to drive it.... so fast, so cool. Lots of bells n whistles, with a true luxurious look n feel. I'm 5'10.5 so I feel a little cramped at times but a few adjustments here n there and off I go. You WILL enjoy this car undoubtedly. ****Update. Still drives like a dream and for you that worry above the car being unable to handle bad weather, well we just dug ourselves out of a Northeastern blizzard and this baby navigated the roads like a true champ (DTC off). Go ahead, make the investment. You won't be sorry.

I'm very happy with this coupe

Jimmy335i, 09/05/2010
335i 2dr Coupe (3.0L 6cyl Turbo 6M)

I drove the C350 and the IS350, both felt weaker and boring to me, I didn't even go to Audi, those are way down on power. This car seems to be just the perfect blend of power and luxury, superior to the other two. I just love the turbo setup and the sounds of this car. I do mostly highway, when I drive normal the MPG is around 29, thats very good in my book, and when I want power, POW punch it and all the power I need is there.

Solid Value

BMW_135i, 11/25/2009
328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

This is my 2nd BMW in as many years. I traded in an 08 135i for the 328xi. The 328xi is a beautiful car inside and out. The interior is very handsome with quality materials used throughout. All BMWs have the same core DNA and this is true with the 328xi. Steering is precise if a little numb - I think the all season Conti's are a little to blame for the numbness, brakes are excellent, ride is very controlled and reassuring. The gas mileage is so so. To think I got similar gas mileage in the 135i with the N54 engine is a little hard to believe. The steptronic is excellent and shifts brilliantly. In normal mode the car is a little soft off the line but in sport mode the car picks right up.

It's not the same

Diane, 11/04/2009
328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

Lease up on 2007, just leased a 2010. The increase in price over 3 years is not justified as far as quality and added features. I found many things in my 2007 that was not included in the 2010 model. One example is the radio.

Little things are bugging me

Dave J, 12/29/2009
328i xDrive 2dr Coupe AWD (3.0L 6cyl 6M)

I have had my 328i coupe for 4 weeks now and for the first time in my life the more I use a car the less I like it. The car has good performance but lack so may little things I have taken for granted in other cars. Example, the only way to lock the doors when exiting the vehicle is with the button on the key, you can not lock it any other way, the trunk lid is heavy you need a free hand to open it. I have also found the electronics to be difficult and not intuitive like in my Lexus.