Used 2003 Audi TT Consumer Reviews - 87 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Audi TT Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific TT model:

I love my roadster
By Linda

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I just bought mine used w/98,000 miles on it. Other than hitting a bear (yes, a bear) not more than 14 miles from home the day I purchased it, I have thoroughly loved my car. It's the perfect "Divorce Revenge"! My car handles beautifully. I trust it! Everything except the inside trunk release works. That's going to be fixed soon. I love the top down or up! It's so fancy, stylish & with the great gas mileage, I'm enjoying my 2 hour ride into work. I've always wanted a convertible & am not disappointed w/my choice. It's solid, very quiet & drop dead gorgeous. Love the turbo! My warranty is amazing too! The trunk space is very adequate. The seats are ultra comfy. I'm enjoying my 2 hour ride into work now!

2003 Audi TT convertible
By Daniel Shimberg

2003 Audi TT 180hp Fwd 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6A)

We just red picked up this car yesterday from a small dealer in the San Francisco area. It's beautiful, clean inside & out. There was a minor glitch resetting the radio security code but we got that fixed. We do have a squeak coming from the front left but are going to deal with it until we can get it checked out. The automatic convertible top works great which is s bonus for our California to Philly road trip. All in all were happy.

Fun to Drive, Expensive to Repair
By John

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Coupe (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Great little car that is unfortunately over-engineered and very difficult to repair. Even minor repairs may require partial disassembly. Labor charges are high, and since the parts usually must be ordered from Germany, their cost are also high. Expect to spend as much or more on repairs as you spend on the purchase price (for a used TT).

Hot car
By snowdogg

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased as 2nd owner from dealer. 35K on the clock in 7 years. Since it is almost new, I expect NO problems and haven't been disappointed [yet]. Powerful, fun to drive, great handling, eye-catching and real economy - 30 mpg, suburb stereo. This car has all the bells and whistles I'll ever need. Plan on keeping this car a long time only driven in summers. Will do maintenance as recommended by factory - my best attempt at forestalling potential problems.

Size, style, performance, economy and high "fun quotient".

Install armrest instead of cup holders and provide electrochromatic rear view mirror.

New to me
By MSH

2003 Audi TT 225hp quattro AWD 2dr Roadster (1.8L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Purchased a one-owner roadster in almost showroom condition and I'm sure NOT sorry about that move [further down the road, I may change my mind]. Plan on continuing with the factory maintenance schedule to prevent any problems. This car is very fun to drive and very temping to get into the turbo boost - gotta be careful because it is easy to speed before you know it. Has all the creature comforts my Sebring convertible lacked. Feels very solid, tight and a high level of build quality is evident.

Engine and 6 speed combo. Concert hall stereo system with 6 disc changer. Looks great and gets a lot of looks too. Don't see many of these on the road.

Too soon to suggest anything at this point.