Used 2013 Audi S7 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Audi S7 Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Prestige quattro 4.0L V8 Twin-turbo AWD 7-speed Automated Manual - (2 reviews )

S7 Heaven
By larryinbh

2013 Audi S7 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I have had my S7 for two weeks now and it is an amazing vehicle.
I just got rid of my Porsche 911 as I decided I needed a little more refinement with my driving experience.
The S7 is explosively powerful, quiet, nimble and incredibly fun to drive.
The blend of driving performance, technology and comfort is astonishing and I could not be happier in this car.
I get more stares and more comments on my S7 than I ever did on my 911 and that is something a car nut like myself also appreciates ... people say "I love your car" and I say "So do I, thanks!"

I have the IR night visions system which I love, I feel safer and far more informed as I drive at night. The B&O sound system is ridiculous to be honest, the best stereo I have ever had and it's in my car, truly unbelievable clarity and tone and volume of sound.

I just love this car, possibly the finest I have ever owned. It is practical, gorgeous, fun to drive, safe, enables me to do business while I am on the road and it accelerates like few cars I have ever driven. Is it expensive? Oh yes it is. Is it worth it ... I must say yes.

Luxury Sport Sedan
By rxs7

2013 Audi S7 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

As a driving/car enthusiast the S7 is the best of both worlds. Refined and luxurious interior, powerful turbine like engine. Automated manual tranmission can be driven as smoothly as an automatic, or as aggressively as any high performance manual trans would allow.
Test drove Porche Panamera 4S. Same performance with better fuel economy and less costly maintenance and sticker price. Power and speed are deceiving due to flat torgue curve almost throughout entire rpm range. Launch control is houligan's delight. Got back into my wife's MDX and thought the parking brake was on when accelerating. Smooth powerful brakes. Car drives like a smaller and lighter vehicle than what it is. June 2016 Alas this sexy Lookong vehicle's lease has expired. 3 years later not one defect. 20 inch rims are delicate and not strong enough for NJ winters. Routine mai tenace costs are 2-3 Times more expensive than similar Asian vehicles. Car is very roomy with hatch adding utility. Engine is destined so as not to compete with S8 it RS7 even though mechanically similar. Some engineering oversights such as read seats cannot be locked , radio goes on Automatically, hatch cannot be closed with remote, Windows and sunroof cannot be opened with key fob on hot days.