Used 2016 Audi S6 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 8 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific S6 model:

Sport vs comfort
By ML

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

Overall very good car with excellent drive train, decent fuel economy, good handling for big car, and thus far above average reliability. Very good MMI information system. Downside, sport seats are hard, so consider buying with comfort seat. 20 inch wheels looks great but ride and noise level are affected so go with 19 inch wheels.

Great car to drive, fiddly electronics
By CJW

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I have leased the 2016 S6 and just passed the 15K mile threshold. The car performs largely as advertised. Accelleration is steady and very powerful, continues to build way past any speed at which I am comfortable to drive (and way past any highway speed limits). The dual clutch transmission is also smooth and fast, though driving with one takes a little getting used to, particularly when changing from reverse to drive or at low speeds. The sedan is also quite nimble for its size, and with the active suspension it has very little body roll. In particular, it is a pleasure to accelerate through and out of turns, let the torque vector push the car around the bends. The interior is very quiet and comfortable, and the comfort seat package IMHO is great (I think ventilated seats are a must in a warm climate). My only gripe is that the touchpad system is terrible. Audi uses it for radio presets, and it will often mistake a touch for an attempt at setting a new preset, causing you to have to go back and re-input your intended stations. I just don't use it at all for anything but navigation entry (the handwriting recognition is good). The audio quality is solid (I didn't choose the top-level system, just the upgraded sound). Fuel economy is about what you'd expect for a car of this type, and I average about 22mpg in mixed driving. Overall, if you want a beautiful, understated but very fast, very luxurious sedan, this is a great choice, and I'd get it again.

Power
By Dennis

Awesome car.

Absolutely Fantastic
By P Rogers

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

This car is worth every dollar... and you will pay for the privilege. Extremely comfortable, fast, quiet inside, great exhaust note on the outside. Fully adjustable steering, transmission, engine response, exhaust volume, wonderful stereo. This thing is built like a tank, but dances like a ballerina. The unaware would be very unwise to challenge you at the stoplight. Update - Even more impressed on long road trips and handling in the snow, including almost 30mpg at 70mph. Continues to be supremely fast, comfortable and capable.

2016 Audi s6
By Wingfoot

2016 Audi S6 Sedan Prestige quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 7AM)

I custom ordered the car.it took 63 days,it's my first Audi and I am loving it.traded in my 2012 Acura TL 6 speed manual,all wheel drive,tech package.very happy with the dealership,Coral Springs Audi.tried to order the car from braman but they wouldn't do it and they wouldn't give me the price I wanted.the Audi s6 has the bang and Olufsen music system,sport package,black optic package,black wood and aluminum trim,rear side airbags,black cloth headliner,all weather rubber floor mats front and rear,trunk cargo liner,wheel locks,cargo box,prestige trim.florret silver,black interior.,cargo net.i have had the car 6 months and I can't believe how great this car drives.the power on demand the luxury how this car rides if you have the means buy this car it is so much fun to drive.its now been one year that I bought this car.its the best car I have ever owned.only 2 negatives I have about the car.one is I am only able to rip77 cd to the hard drive.the car only has 10 giga bytes for cd.the other negative is the indivual tire psi is not displayed.thats it for the negative.i love this car if you are able buy one before they do away with the v8 engine.its the best sleeper muscle car.no problems at all with the car.i had my 5000 mile service and 3000 miles later I had to add three quarters of a quart of oil.thats it the car has been a dream to own and drive.edmunds ask me to update my review.well I have 14500 miles on the car and I am still in love with this car.i have to add half a quart of oil every 2200 miles approximately.i drove this car from West Palm Beach to Alpharetta ga. And back beautiful drive 80 miles an hour.a great cruiseing car.nine hour drive.so far I am still very happy with this car.so much fun to drive.the power and the whole package of this car.it blows me away.on the Georgia trip I average 25 miles to the gallon.not bad going 80 miles an hour.edmunds wants me to update my review.its been 2 years of ownership and I am still in love with this car.what can I say that hasn’t been already said.the car just blows me away every time I drive it.if you have the means buy this car you will love the power,luxury ,the quality of the materials.how it handles.i always have a smile on my face when driving this beautiful car.it is just superb to drive.