Used 2002 Audi A4 Wagon Consumer Reviews

Used A4 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...6

Pros
Cons

Our Very First...

Coopus, 04/21/2002

Today is the 2nd-week (900 miles) anniversary of our first Audi - the A4 3.0 Avant. What a great car. My husband and I love everything about the A4. I love the styling and the dual temperture control, and my husband loves the power and handling (he autocrosses regular in his 914). Comparing to all our previous cars, 3 series, E-class, and Discovery, this is the funnest car to own and to drive.

Audi A4

wagoneer, 04/24/2002

The interior of this car sold me, there is no other car with a better class and design for the money than this car.

small gripes with reliability

Werner, 05/01/2002

If this car had the reliability of Lexus (which by the way most German cars don't), then it would be that much better. At about 5k miles, I have had to bring the car in for minor electrical glitches, not uncommon for European cars. Other than that, this car is a dream, puts a smile on my face. The sport package gives a slightly harsh ride but handles potholes and bumps rather firmly if not well.

Female Driver

Female Driver, 11/15/2002

I special ordered this vehicle and waited 4 months for it to arrive. I never had a chance to test drive and A4 Avant 3.0 6 speed manual with sport package. It is too small, very uncomfortable, rough ride, and the most difficult stick shift I have ever owned. Some of my most favorite features are not even offered on the car. I would love to get rid of it. I have extreame buyers remorse. I get sick every time I drive the car because of the rought ride and the amount I paid for the car.

Great Car

Der Audi, 04/25/2002

This is a great car. Handles well, looks great and is comfortable. It seems to be loosening up the more miles that gets put on it, so I am not complaining too much about performance anymore. The interior materials are, as always, excellent and the build quality is excellent. As I write this, there is about 3200 miles on the car and I have not had any problems. The sport wheels that come with the Avant are awesome looking!

12345...6