2017 Audi A3 Sedan Consumer Reviews - 6 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2017 Audi A3 Sedan Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific A3 model:

Love my A3
By Nina Psihoules

2017 Audi A3 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I love this car. I leased a 2015 A3 base model, and loved it so much I upgraded to a 2017 Premium Quattro. Although it is a little small for my husband's comfort (he's 6'2") I am completely comfortable in the car. I feel safe and secure. I hope to own this car for a very long time.

Very impressed with my Audi A3 2.0T Quattro
By Steven Rosengren

2017 Audi A3 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

Overall this is an impressive "little" luxury car. The car handles and rides extremely well. It goes exactly where you point it and the ride is smooth and very quite. The engine performance and handling are very refined. The feel of the leather wrapped steering wheel and leather seats are amazing. The sound system and infotainment system are excellent, but take some time to get familiar with. I do not like the engine start/stop system, but I am glad you can turn it off. Overall this is a great compact luxury car that I look forward to driving everyday and looking back at after I park it.

Luxury in a smaller package
By robsA3

2017 Audi A3 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium Plus quattro 4dr Sedan AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6AM)

I LOVE my new Audi A3!! Beautiful to look at ( I have the Cosmos Blue with chestnut)....and SO FUN to drive. With 220 hp, it has excellent pick up and speed, beautiful sound from the Bang and Olefsun stereo system...and the VIRTUAL COCKPIT is AMAZING!! From a BMW to a Mercedes... now to my AUDI....love it.

The best damn little car I ever had!
By Glenn Tanner

If you want to turn heads, a great ride, and affordability, this is the car for you. When I say great ride, I mean great ride. It hugs the road. It's almost as if the car is saying, "Let me show you what I can do". I was on the highway one afternoon, and the engine was purring like a much contented cat, when I glanced at the tach, and it was around 2000rpms. Then, I looked over to the speedometer, and I doing close to 90mph. It' just that smooth. Of course I slowed down, but jeez! Curves, cake. Passing, let's go. When you get in, you feel pampered, but not overwhelmed. The controls and appointments are laid out in a pleasing and thoughtful manner. Yes, the trunk is small, but are you really going to throw 100 pounds of mulch back there? Didn't think so. I looked at the Mercedes CLA-4 MATIC, and the Cadillac ATS, but neither came close. If you like to drive as much as I do, drive the Audi A3.

New A3 a winner
By Don Minkoff

2017 Audi A3 Sedan 2.0 TFSI Premium 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM)

Many trim levels to choose from. Pays to go up one level for power to both front seats and even Navigation. No memory seat available for Premium trim. Great engine,. Start stop engine technology still has issues fro some reason. Can disable it .