Used 1994 Audi 90 Sedan Consumer Reviews

$768 - $1,852

Used 90 for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Audi Owner For Life

LighthouseJ, 01/24/2003

I love the car and I love driving it around. The only negative things are the repairs, which are expected when a car like mine is close to 100k miles, are quite expensive. Nothing has ever broken on the car, but everything paid for the car were preventive repairs. Although this car is on it's 9th year of faithful operation, I love Audi styling enough to buy from Audi again.

classic solid car

eric, 07/28/2005

classic style, the type you cannot find on any newer vehicle. I bought mine from an original owner who spent a good deal of $$ to keep it in top shape. The V6 has plenty of power to move this heavy car with AWD. This is an enthusiast's car that is best when you learn to upgrade and fix things yourself. I bought it with 102k which is a baby for this engine. It's not uncommon to see 300k + for the V6. Audi has the best rust protection and paint so the car actually lasts and stays looking good. The interior luxury, fit and comfort are also impressive. It's a solid car for its price range and value. On a recent trip across the US I clocked 3000 miles, no problems and 27mpg. That's fantastic!

New Audi owner

Swimminginblues, 03/03/2009

Alright, its German engineering, but I'm used to Japanese. I have 185,000 miles on my Quattro and, it still rocks! I just bought it, but so far, I love it. Watch out for power steering leaks and the like. I am lucky enough to work for a store so the repairs will be mild, but I would dread repairing anything if I didn't have a lot of cash or a connection or even the ability to work on my own vehicle. I think, even with the expensive repairs, that the car is well worth it! Laughing at the snow and living in the mountains... Heated seats, elagant styling, sun roof...needs some new speakers... but still, for the price, I will gladly see this car past 300,000 miles.

Amazing car

audi9490s, 03/01/2002

The car's amazing, only downside is that it's expensive for maintenance and repairs!

Fast, Safe, Reliable.

Mitch123q234, 04/09/2002

Peppy V6, a great safety rating, and legendary German engineering make this a great car to drive. Have had mine for 1.5 years and I have really enjoyed the ride.