2021 Aston Martin DBX SUV Consumer Reviews

Compare dealer price quotes
Select your model:
What should I pay

Pros
Cons

Worth the test drive!

Devan Vincent, 10/07/2020
4dr SUV AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A)

Recently I went to an Aston Martin dealership and test drove the DBX because it has interested me and it is supposedly the car that will save the brand. It was a simple 10/10 after driving it. Its performance was excellent. Technology was an upgrade. Comfort was top notch. Safety is a plus. Reliability is good because it’s an SUV. Also the value was just right. I’m thinking of selling my GTC4Lusso and probably get this.

Best SUV on market...Period!

S.Hons, 03/16/2021
4dr SUV AWD (4.0L 8cyl Turbo 9A)

Overall - 9/10 I had mixed emotions when I saw it for the first time. Once I drove it, I realized what makes an Aston Martin an Aston Martin. It’s the drive and prestige. The DBX exceed my high expectations on all levels - as I was considering the Urus, Bentagya, and Tycan S-Turbo in my search. Positives - Stylish, Handling, Acceleration, Power/Performance, Appearance Negs - Non-electric, Electronics/Car (Dated), 1st Generation Vehicle Nonetheless, I purchased it and cannot tell you how happy I am with the DBX. I would skip doing the drives....Go straight to Aston Martin and purchase it. I am a car enthusiast and own many cars...I can tell you an Aston Martin is real thing....and SUV even more so. Great job Aston Martin....I wish you the best with SUV.