Used 2010 Acura TL Sedan Consumer Reviews

Used TL for Sale
Select your model:
12345...24

Pros
Cons

Great Car

Slm, 02/06/2016
Technology Package 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I have owned this car for a few years now and the worst thing I can say is that I have to depart ways with it soon. I mostly trade every three to four years however drove this Acura longer. It's not the most appealing on the eyes but the tech is tremendous and it rides very well. The gas mileage is ok but that's all the only downfall about this vehicle. I actually love this car so much I'm considering buying a 14 with the awd/tech package.

A Great Acura, and I have driven most

critter441, 08/15/2012
SH-AWD w/Technology Package and HPT 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 6M)

I love Honda and Acura. I have owned everything from the CR-X, CR-V, Civic, Accord, TSX, RDX, and MDX. Out of this long list of cars, the TL is right up there with the MDX as the Acura best of the best. In terms of performance, price and reliability nothing beats it. Strongly considered moving into a BMW 335 xDrive or C300 series MB and moving away from Acura after some boring experiences. However, the standard options, performance and cost of ownership cannot be beat by the Honda/Acura line up. If you want sport performance the MT is a must! Honda has the best clutch and throw feel shifter and can hands down blow you back into your driver's seat. The 19" wheels hug the road, smooth, fast!

I'M IN LOVE!

I'M IN LOVE!, 11/18/2010
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Never ever been in love with a car before this one. It's just beautiful inside and out. Love it's controversial looks, high tech interior and smooth, fast ride. I just love it.

1-year, 22K mile update - Not sure if I would buy again.

jimmyt_2, 02/23/2011
SH-AWD w/Technology Package 4dr Sedan AWD (3.7L 6cyl 5A)

I took delivery on 3/1/2010 and have put 22K on the car since. Overall I love the car and think it is an amazing value. BUT...the car has a noise that is related to tire speed. It ranges from the sound of a thousand crickets to something that sounds like a squealing belt. Of course every time I take it to the dealer, they can’t hear it, or by the time they have someone that can ride with me, the noise subsides. I’m concerned that they will not get it fixed before the warranty is up. The dealer mentioned that they are replacing a lot of the AWD shafts due to noise but he didn't think that was my problem.

Love my car

Becky74, 03/08/2016
4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I bought this used - it was 5 years old with 50,000 miles and one owner and I got lucky because she took such good care of it that it was like buying a new car - it even smells new. I love everything about it, especially since my prior car was a Prius - this is much "zippier" :-) As one other reviewer said, the only annoying things are somewhat rough downshifting and no detailed info on the Bluetooth - all you see is a tiny number in the odometer area. But it is a 6 year old car with 6 year old technology, so I guess that's to be expected. Other drawback is the gas mileage (I average about 22 mpg overall) and the need for premium unleaded - but I knew this going into the purchase.

12345...24