Used 1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews

Used Integra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:
12345...14

Pros
Cons

246,000 Original Miles and Stronger than ever.

Jeff Cullup, 08/13/2016
GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Simply put, if you can find this car, or any year variation thereof, do NOT be put off by the mileage. The car is over 20 years old, so what do you expect? In all seriousness, though, this car has been a true gem of a find in my life. Transmission shifts like butter, rides better than my 2012 Hyundai Elantra, and has enough power to keep up with 2016 cars, all while getting great gas mileage. One day, I will treat her to a new paint job, but for now, she remains my diamond in the rough. A true classic made by Honda of Japan, inside and out.

My 1995 Acura Integra has 323,000 original miles

lollypopgramma, 12/05/2011
LS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner and I just love my Integra. It has never needed any major repairs and outside of normal maintenance has all its original parts. I now own 4 cars but I cannot seem to part with my Acura. I intend to give it to my 16 year old granddaughter when she gets her license.

Great car.

rpthorp, 01/10/2011
LS 2dr Hatchback

I had a 95 LS until someone totaled while it was parked. This car was reliable, fuel efficient and fun. I would recommend a 1996 or newer to avoid pre-OBDII computer problems, and slightly more power (GSR) would be nice. But overall, this car was great. It had all the amenities- power everything. Once the seats were folded down, there was a surprising amount of cargo room- enough for bicycles.

still going

dcdcoc, 05/24/2004
GS-R 2dr Hatchback

I have had this car for over three years and I have driven the daylights out of it. It keeps coming back for more. With just basic maintainence and a timing belt change, it still purrs like new. Absolutely bulletproof in reliablilty! I wish my Mustangs were as hardy as this...

Most other cars don't even come close!

Jeremy, 12/12/2008
RS 2dr Hatchback

Ever since I owned this, I've had nothing but fun and no problems as in other cars. It's 13 years old and people all the time ask me about it and looks brand new. This is built solid as far as the engine goes. As long as you maintain it, change oil, timing belt and keep up on rust when it happens, they last forever it seems. I can't even look at new cars today to buy since nothing even attracts me. This thing drives like new and has pickup that is awesome. I'm not a racer by any means but this car is fast, fun and problem-free if you do work yourself and keep it maintained. For 166k on it and looking and driving like a new car, I have no need to buy anything else.

12345...14