Used 1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 70 Car Reviews | Edmunds

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Integra model:

246,000 Original Miles and Stronger than ever.
By Jeff Cullup

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback GS-R 2dr Hatchback

Simply put, if you can find this car, or any year variation thereof, do NOT be put off by the mileage. The car is over 20 years old, so what do you expect? In all seriousness, though, this car has been a true gem of a find in my life. Transmission shifts like butter, rides better than my 2012 Hyundai Elantra, and has enough power to keep up with 2016 cars, all while getting great gas mileage. One day, I will treat her to a new paint job, but for now, she remains my diamond in the rough. A true classic made by Honda of Japan, inside and out.

My 1995 Acura Integra has 323,000 original miles
By lollypopgramma

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I am the original owner and I just love my Integra.
It has never needed any major repairs and outside of normal maintenance has all its original parts.
I now own 4 cars but I cannot seem to part with
my Acura.
I intend to give it to my 16 year old granddaughter when she gets her license.

Automatic, hatchback, sunroof and interior

Great car.
By rpthorp

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback LS 2dr Hatchback

I had a 95 LS until someone totaled while it was parked. This car was reliable, fuel efficient and fun. I would recommend a 1996 or newer to avoid pre-OBDII computer problems, and slightly more power (GSR) would be nice. But overall, this car was great. It had all the amenities- power everything. Once the seats were folded down, there was a surprising amount of cargo room- enough for bicycles.

Honda engine. Easy to park. Quick and fun on winding roads.

More power, more passenger room. I would recommend a 4 door GSR. Plastic starts to make a lot of noise a few years into the car's life.

1995 SE Acura Integra
By SS

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I'm the original owner, and I love, love, love my car. I have 122,950 miles on it, and it's running as well as the first day. It's a stick shift, which I think is the best way to drive. I've always followed the maintenance requirements -and some extra maintenance considering it was stolen - twice! They wanted the leather seats and middle console. Even so, I was so happy to get it back somewhat intact. The last theft was 7 years ago (yes, I moved). I have never had any mechanical problems with this car. Well, that's not exactly true, my antenna has recently gotten stuck in the UP position. They say I need a new motor - $500! Anyway, still a happy owner...15+ years.

For a small car, it is SOLID. It's also faster than some going up hill.

Less expensive motor for antenna?

More praise for an old dog
By Adrienne Ola

1995 Acura Integra Hatchback Special Edition 2dr Hatchback

I had to write a review after seeing all the great notes on this vehicle. It's true, this car is easily the most reliable car ever. I am hard on cars, forgetting oil changes, etc. but I'm at 200k miles and i don't think this car will ever stop running! Great reliability, but I must complain that the INTERIOR is very uncomfy. Small seats, the back is a scrunch, and if you are tall, forget about it! These cars don't get great A/C, and on long drives you'll get great gas, but you'll be suffering in the summertime, and it always a stiff ride as the suspension in sporty; this ride is definitely not Cadillac smooth. Paint also fades, but performance never has!

reliability, gas mileage

cup holders block radio, quality of factory paint, comfort factor