Used 1993 Acura Integra Hatchback Consumer Reviews

$786 - $1,830

Used Integra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

93 acura gs-r

dohc vtec, 09/27/2010

this car runs like power of dream.fast and quick.one of the rarest acura on the streets and collector.

not for babies with carseats and stuff!

Chrissie, 12/02/2010

i got this car right before i had my baby girl...thought a good gas-mileage hatchback was a smart buy to help with saving money while getting around...i read a post about the head- gasket...well...same here...the baby's rear-facing infant seat barely fits in the back...no cupholders...now im looking to sell the car and get a different one...:(

93 Integra

kp, 11/04/2005

I bought this vehicle new in 1993. I have had very few problems with it. The only problems that I have had have been normal maintenance. I would highly recommend it.

Best car I've ever owned

SEP, 08/14/2007

I bought my Integra in '96 with 40,000 miles on it and have added 120,000 to it since. Outstanding car, always reliable. Looks great, drives great. I only had to have it towed once, and that was because of a mistake the repair shop made that morning (an a/c belt was installed improperly). It hasn't been without it's problems, but nothing unusual for the age of the car. I can jump in it and take a road trip without thinking twice. I'd buy another one in a minute.

402,000 miles on original engine

floridadon1, 08/07/2011

I traded the first new car I'd ever bought (a Chevy) about 18 months after purchasing it for this car in 1996, hoping it would last about four years until my new business was off the ground and I could afford "something better." It had 34,000 miles on it then. It's 2011, I own 18 cars, and still drive this one plenty. It's only let me down once (coil gave out), and still gets 35 mpg on the road when I can get gas with no ethanol in it. I've used synthetic oil and done my own oil changes (Castrol at first, now Amsoil), and the original engine now stands at 402,000 miles, and has never been worked on. And I drive it HARD.

Truly amazing quality

Kruzo, 05/23/2002

Can not say enough about it. Bought new in 93, 182000 miles on it. No major breakdowns ever. Normal maintanance stuff -- brakes, muffler, etc. On my second battery, second clutch, ORIGINAL front brake rotors. Second (!) muffler (by Honda). If maintained properly (i.e. not by Midas), will live forever. Problems I did encounter in all 9 years are: AC (need repair at the moment), Oil pan gasket (hard to get to), a distributor cup at 50K miles. Other then that --- nada. Not bad for a HEAVILY used commuter car that does 80 miles a day.

quality honda product

dearnold, 05/26/2002

As 1993 was the last year of this integra's body style, I have always had a place in my heart for my RS model. 9 years removed, it continues to be a reliable, fun-to-drive, good looking machine. I often campare to much younger vehicles, that cost more, look worse and are far less reliable.

93 acura gs-r

frosty, 09/09/2010

best car i'd ever owned.fast quick lil car.if youy maintain it good wont have'nt a problem.i put about 200k sometihing miles and still runs like champ...is my project and it a rare claasic legnd integra.

Great Cars!

driveguy, 07/08/2002

I still have my 93 LS special with 155,000 miles. My wife had my original 1990 LS and put on 200,000 miles and it was still going strong. My 93 doesn't seem as sturdy and quiet. Had an igniter go out on me which made everything go dead while I was driving. The heater core leak radiator fluid all over the floor mats and was pretty expensive to replace. spent more money fixing than the 1990 LS. It also squeaks whenever I go over any dips or bumps and my mechanic has not been able to eliminate it after several attempts. Despite the problems, it still drives pretty nice and looks good too..

I loved this car

bct, 09/30/2002

I am selling this car because I just had a child and 2 door cars don't work. I never had any problems with this car. I am selling it for $4,000 and only paid $16,000 new. (This car cost me about $1,000 a year to own. What a value!) I never had to put any money in this car except for routine mainance. The transmission and engine have never needed repair. I would recommed this car to any single person.

51050