Used 1993 Acura Integra Consumer Reviews

$788 - $1,834

Used Integra for Sale
None for sale nearby. Instead:

Pros
Cons

Truly amazing quality

Kruzo, 05/23/2002

Can not say enough about it. Bought new in 93, 182000 miles on it. No major breakdowns ever. Normal maintanance stuff -- brakes, muffler, etc. On my second battery, second clutch, ORIGINAL front brake rotors. Second (!) muffler (by Honda). If maintained properly (i.e. not by Midas), will live forever. Problems I did encounter in all 9 years are: AC (need repair at the moment), Oil pan gasket (hard to get to), a distributor cup at 50K miles. Other then that --- nada. Not bad for a HEAVILY used commuter car that does 80 miles a day.

quality honda product

dearnold, 05/26/2002

As 1993 was the last year of this integra's body style, I have always had a place in my heart for my RS model. 9 years removed, it continues to be a reliable, fun-to-drive, good looking machine. I often campare to much younger vehicles, that cost more, look worse and are far less reliable.

93 acura gs-r

frosty, 09/09/2010

best car i'd ever owned.fast quick lil car.if youy maintain it good wont have'nt a problem.i put about 200k sometihing miles and still runs like champ...is my project and it a rare claasic legnd integra.

Great Cars!

driveguy, 07/08/2002

I still have my 93 LS special with 155,000 miles. My wife had my original 1990 LS and put on 200,000 miles and it was still going strong. My 93 doesn't seem as sturdy and quiet. Had an igniter go out on me which made everything go dead while I was driving. The heater core leak radiator fluid all over the floor mats and was pretty expensive to replace. spent more money fixing than the 1990 LS. It also squeaks whenever I go over any dips or bumps and my mechanic has not been able to eliminate it after several attempts. Despite the problems, it still drives pretty nice and looks good too..

I loved this car

bct, 09/30/2002

I am selling this car because I just had a child and 2 door cars don't work. I never had any problems with this car. I am selling it for $4,000 and only paid $16,000 new. (This car cost me about $1,000 a year to own. What a value!) I never had to put any money in this car except for routine mainance. The transmission and engine have never needed repair. I would recommed this car to any single person.