2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Amazing
By Will on 06/03/06 11:31 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Saw the commercials. Test drove it and LOVED it! This car is serious value, serious quality, and serious FUN!

Great Little Commuting Car
By Jeff on 05/29/06 10:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have only owned Toyotas, from including a Previa, Corolla, Rav4 and 2003 4Runner. This is a great little commuting car. I have a 30+ mile commute each way, and should save 15 MPG compared to my Rav4... which alone should save me almost my car payment. Surprisingly roomy, feels much bigger than the Corolla. We have 2 small kids in car seats and this car will allow us to take the Yaris instead of the 4Runner around town. I haven't found a complaint yet with it... The Corolla in its current form is in trouble. This car is $3000 cheaper than a Corolla, feels bigger and is a heck of a lot better to look at.

Great Car For The Money
By Mailman37204 on 05/28/06 19:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car already. The gas mileage has been excellent so far (38 mpg), and it's a real head turner in traffic. There are a few things that take some getting used to, including the center-mounted display, but after about 2 days I began to wonder why all cars don't have it. For a pretty small car, the Yaris sure does have plenty of leg room. It will whip in and out of traffic in the city, and when you take it out on the interstate, it will absolutely fly down the road with suprising comfort. Overall very fun to drive, good looking, and a smart move considering the price of gas these days.

WOW :)
By Elsie on 05/25/06 22:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I'm so glad I decided to buy a new car and not a used one. The car is super nice and comfortable. I personally believe its a young woman's car. The experience of driving and owning this vehicle has been great. All my rides are smooth and comfortable... totally recommend it.

Love my Yaris
By Iz on 05/23/06 13:36 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought a Yaris as a commuter car and just love it. Comfortable, even for those with long legs, and really zippy. Handling a long, hilly commute at highway speeds without any trouble. Already enjoying the great gas mileage and my reduced expenses!

Love my Yaris.
By luvmyyaris on 05/20/06 17:41 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I have to say that I love my Yaris. It is sharp and economical. The gas mileage is good and the car has been very reliable thus far. Very reasonable price.

That's what I'm talking about!!!
By Jewell on 05/17/06 13:05 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought a 2007 Toyota Yaris 4 days ago and could not be happier- the money I'm saving on gas is fantastic. The MP3 jack is huuuge for me. The seat is comfy and the car is quite stylish for an economic vehicle. I would recommend this to anyone.

Good car
By Andy on 05/13/06 09:28 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Overall I really like my new purchase of the Toyota Yaris. The interior could have a few more features, like a temperature gauge and other normal stats. Its small compared to the average American vehicle, which makes it extremely easy to parallel park in smaller spots and to maneuver around things. It'd be nice to have some faster acceleration, but I guess thats just a trade-off for a car with good gas mileage.

Best Little Car Ever
By Doodoo on 05/13/06 08:58 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

This car replaces the Echo, which was a good car, just ugly. Now since the ugly is gone it's perfect. My new Yaris is beautiful. The short shifter lets me sap up as much as the little 1.5 engine can be expected to provide. I get over 10 miles more than the Kia Rio per gallon out of the Yaris I feel good about saying that this is probably the best little car ever made.

miles heating up!
By batman on 05/12/06 14:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

So far this car is adding up to the reason why I bought it - great gas mileage. I am constantly told how classy this car is. It is pretty roomy inside and the dash is great. So far I am averaging between 30-34 mpg. The only criticism I have is the compartments or lack of near the driver side. They are hard and even impossible to reach when standing still let alone driving. Overall so far a great car that drives nice on the highway.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.