Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Not Just for Kids
By deb

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Have had my Yaris for 9 months and so far all is well! It's great on gas mileage, averaging 30+ and that's with lots of short trips in town. Cute styling, comfy interior even for my 6 foot 200 pound son, and decent room for back seat passengers. Trunk is huge, too. I'm 51 years old and previously drove a 1991 Toyota pickup which was EXTREMELY reliable. Had to stop driving it due to arthritis (had to give up the manual transmission, dang it!). If this little Yaris cutie is half as good as my Toy truck I'll be a happy camper!

Gas mileage, roominess for small car.

Offer the Blazing Blue color in the sedan, not just the liftback.

My 1st Car - Brand New Car
By Garry

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The only thing I have to tell about the drive is simple. The best thing to do before driving this car is to start the engine, put it on drive, hold the brake and wait for one or even 2 minutes like this. After what you can enjoy a perfectly warm oil for the transmission and a better engine and transmission maintenance over a long period.

The radio that come with the basic features is enough for everyone. It even takes my MP3 CDs. Excellent features including the fact that I like to see the speed I'm going with the speedometer in the middle of the dash.

Let the driver have the choice of numerical or digital speedometer.

Yaris... From Toyota :-)
By XoQuixxoQAFXo

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

Bought my Yaris on March 31st after comparing it to several other cars including the Honda Fit and Nissan Versa. Eventually I went back to the Yaris and easily found a nautical blue sedan with the power package with steel wheels, the keyless entry, side and side curtain airbags, and all weather package. After driving the Yaris for about 2 weeks, I absolutely love it! I love how I get 350 miles on one tank and it only cost $25 bucks to fill it up. :-D

Gas mileage (averaged about 34 mpg and should keep increasing, only have about 600 miles on the car), Cute looks, peppy 1.5L VVT-i engine, dark blue color, easy to park and drive, the blue gauges.

Move the cup holders to the middle, not really liking the center gauges (this was Toyota's way to save money b/c the center design allows them to easily make right and left hand drive models). Bring the Yaris TS here with its 17" rims and 130 hp 1.8l dual vvt-i engine!

Excellent!
By MangoMan

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I'm quite happy with the Yaris. Excellent design with lots of room for adult passengers and a huge trunk. I avg 31 mpg in-town commuting. Overall, I 'm very pleased with the car but the interior needs some re-design. Toyota forgot to put somewhere to hold change! No ashtray, no console tray or pocket. Come on, guys. My only other complaint is the car is overly susceptible to crosswind. Maybe some suspension or tire/wheel change could improve that. To me those are the only deficits in an otherwise well planned and executed entry level automobile.

Stabilize the car in crosswinds. Put a changeholder in the center console or dash.

We love our Yaris!
By ToyotaOwner

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Great vehicle! We traded our 2002 Tacoma for the Yaris, and so far we have no complaints (we just had our 10,000 mile service yesterday)! The car is fun to drive, gets great gas mileage, and for the engine size and fuel economy has decent power. The car is roomier than it looks, and is a head turner wherever you go. The price is not too high considering it is a Toyota and it will last forever. Anyone in the market for a new car should test drive a Yaris.

Styling, S-package, 5-speed manual transmission, MP3 capability, side curtain airbags, overall build quality, Toyota reliability.

Would be willing to sacrifice some gas mileage for a little more power.