2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:
Yaris S Automatic Review
By Abby Roberts on 08/06/06 12:04 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The car fits anywhere I want to park it, and it's extremely eye-catching. Looks more expensive than it is! Smooth ride on the road, very good brakes - slows down quickly. A/C is great! I love the CD/MP3/WMA player. My parents bought the Yaris Sedan and suggested I get one. Then I got the S. I absolutely love it.

Yaris RULES!
By PC on 08/04/06 20:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love my Yaris, I have the 4-door sedan with automatic trans. Barcelona Red Metallic, with the B. Power Package. I live on the freeway and it is a dream to drive. It is an awesome investment.

Great Car
By rebecca on 08/03/06 12:11 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had this car for about 2 months and it is a very reliable and comfortable vehical. It's terrific on gas and has run so far excellent. With the gas prices as elevated as they are and for the cost of purchasing this vehicle hands down a great money saving purchase. I absolutely love it. The Toyota Yaris is the next best thing next to the hybrid, for all of us earth savvy people who care about the environment!

Great Car
By Ben on 08/02/06 22:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I would say that even though this car is a bit sluggish off the line, it makes up for it in second and third gear and I have to slow down to keep from going too fast at 60 to 80 mph. I do get pushed around on the interstate or with gusty winds, but laugh at the SUV drivers and their gas mileage. It is a fun car to drive and the only thing that I wished was driiferent after driving it for a month is the high beam indicator not being able to dim with the dash lights. Fun to drive and great on gas and plenty of room. I change my rating to an overall 10.

My favorite car
By justrobert on 08/01/06 13:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this little commuter. I must not be as picky as some because I love driving this car. My other vehicle is an 06 Pathfinder, the reason for this purchase. My wife needed the suv, not me I love my Yaris.

Great car
By cherie on 07/29/06 19:10 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I just love this little car, great get up and go and mileage is better than what dealer states. I get 45 miles to gallon hwy, 40 city. I can go to the beach and not worry about spending 55.00 to fill up the truck. Plenty of leg room so you don't feel cramped, only 1 thing I wish I had is cruise - when it comes available i will get that installed. Other from that great buy for the money.

Love My Yaris
By technadyne on 07/28/06 05:18 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

My 2007 Toyota Yaris has CA license Plates "My Yaris" if you see me, feel free to say hi! This car is fantastic. It's a fully loaded 4 door automatic sedan that connects not only to my iPod but also any other MP3 player. IT'S AWESOME! This is a great car, but I can't wait for the 2010 Yaris because I'm sure its going to only get better with the progression of time. I can't wait for my Yaris to have satellite navigation like the one in the UK! CHEERS!!!!

Excellent
By number55 on 07/24/06 18:22 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I am 16 years old and this is possibly the best car I could have gotten. It's reliable and high mpg. I know it'll last me until I'm 30. It has excellent handling and all the perks with the power package make it luxurious.

Yaris Lover
By Christine on 07/24/06 10:01 AM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have always had larger cars with all the bells & whistles (i.e. Pontiac Bonneville SSEI, Lincoln Town Car Signature Series). Due to my long commute to work and the cost of gas, I checked out the Yaris after seeing it on the government's fuel economy website. I bought the manual transmission Yaris S Sedan the same day. My last tank of gas averaged 42.3 mpg compared to my previous vehicles 18 mpg. No bell or whistle can outweigh those numbers! I love driving it and everyone is amazed at the room inside.

One Great Little Ride
By John on 07/22/06 16:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drive about 120 miles a day and I am getting 44 mpg on the highway. Blended city/hway I'm getting 38... If you drive hard you will get a bit less but doing 70 and hold back on the jack rabbit starts and you should get the same. I have the automatic and the performance is fine. It's not the fastest car, but there is plenty of power to hang out and pass on the highway. Overall the car is great, it runs great, rides great, just a great price performers.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.