Used 2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Yaris model:

Love this car
By lucy

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

We purchased a Yaris and Scion 5 months ago. Loved the cars. My Scion got totalled by someone not paying attention 3 weeks ago - the car did great at keeping me safe, just bruising where the seat belt and air bag got me. I went right out and purchased a Yaris like my husband's as the Scion wasn't available in the color I wanted. The Yaris is fantastic. Gets great gas mileage, easy to see out of to reverse, great acceleration. I'd recommend it to anyone willing to listen. Thanks Toyota!

Acceleration, storage compartments, large trunk, shape of car.

Remoteless entry standard, controls on steering wheel for radio.

A Quality Vehicle
By DolphinRyan39

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan S 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

The Toyota Yaris S Sedan is a stylish, reliable, and fuel economic vehicle. For all it has to offer, along with it's highly reasonable price, I recommend it to anyone.

The body kit on the S Sedan is very nice, helping to bring out the contours of the vehicle.

Better pick-up would be nice, but other than that I have no complaints.

Great little big car
By Yaris Fan

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 5M)

Have had Yaris for 1900 miles or 2 1/2 weeks. Trip to Maine and 103 miles per day work. Its ride is very good for its size. Handles on highway much better than I thought, hugs the road and can change lane in a flash when needed. Gas mileage is way better than EPA states. I have averaged 42 plus miles per gallon since first day. 42 the lowest going to Maine averaged 78 MPH A/C on and I got 42.18 MPG. Best so far 43.50 MPG. That is combination city and highway. I don't race or see if I can beat everyone to the stop sign or light. I get there 1/2 second later and about $3.00 cheaper. If you want a car that is great on MPG then Yaris can not be beat for the money.

MPG. Brakes and looks. Looks like the car from the cartoon CARS. Always has a smile. Total cost to run this car. WOW. Better than hybrids.

Can't think of one yet without costing to much.

Great for the money
By jonesmiddle

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I drive mostly in the city, and I usually get around 36 mpg with the automatic transmission. The handling is adequate for the car, but it could be a bit better. The interior is nicley finished, but it would be better if the speedometer, etc., were in front of the driver by the steering wheel instead of to the side. The seats are pretty comfortable and there is plenty of room in the rear seats and in the trunk. It took me a while to find the ABS that I wanted though. Adding a turbocharged engine could help up performance while pushing fuel consumption even lower and improving performance.

Great gas mileage, low price even with the most expensive packages, great looking exterior

Liven up handling and add at least another gear to the transmission. Upgrading the interior wouldn't hurt any. Toyota could make a statement by offering a very good quality, very low cost hybrid car. This car gets almost as much as the Prius in the city and as a hybrid it could get even more.

Amazing car for the price
By Shep

2007 Toyota Yaris Sedan 4dr Sedan (1.5L 4cyl 4A)

I love this car. It barely uses gas and saves me so much money. It looks and feels great on the highway. Very little noise.

Gas mileage, quick, inexpensive.

Cupholders are poorly placed.