2004 Toyota RAV4 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific RAV4 model:
I Love My New Baby
By Darshan on 08/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I've wanted a Rav4 since 1996, but no dealer could locate a 5-speed with anti- lock brakes. I finally went with an automatic with all the safety features that became available this year: side/head airbags, traction, and stability control. No one can believe me when I tell them I traded my Audi TT roadster for a Rav4. I don't regret it one bit--well, maybe on those few days of great weather when I could throw the top back and let the breezes take me away. At least I can get more than one suitcase in the Rav!

Great Little SUV!
By rahoyme on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Have had mid-size SUV's previously, love the RAV4. Traded a Chevy Impala sedan for it. Will like the AWD in the snow, the gas mileage is slightly better than an Impala. The RAV4 sits up higher than a regular sedan. Very comfortable, fun to drive.

Bacan
By diehard on 08/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

All season and all place this capacity is very good

4 months and happy
By jdean on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

This is a very good car. well thought out and well built. Fun to drive. great visibilty. lots of pep and good response. Well satisfied.

Happy car owner
By H.D. VAUGHN on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I bought this automobile 9 months ago, and since that time I have enjoyed driving it. I've had no type problem with it. I've been back to the dealer two times, for oil change, lub. and tire rotation. The only problem I have is with the wife wanting to drive the Rava instead of the Buick.

My 2004 Rav-4 4WD SUV
By NH Real Estate lady on 07/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my little "Jitney"..!! This is the greatest car; economical to run, reliable, good looking and handles beautifully, on a dime. I am a Realtor, and it goes right out there with the best of them !!!! They can have their "Volvos" !!! cbennett :) Buy a 2004 Rav-4, you'll just love it. PS: No need to get the "L" package.

RAVEN
By RAVEN03 on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Very comfortable and easy to drive and maneuver, however poor pick up due to low horespower. As well, can only get same color side stripe with the L pack. The RAV 4 looks better with the stripe the same color as truck...would sell better if had that option outside of L Pack.

I love my RAV
By Gina72 on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 AWD 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 5M)

I recently purchased the RAV4 L. It's fully loaded and I am enjoying every little bit of it.I love it! It's so easy to drive and it feels powerful. Even with the AC cranked up it has great pick up. So far I drove over curbs and through major floods due to heavy downpours with no problems whatsoever.The 4WD is awesome. I can't wait until winter.

cool car
By todleo on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

ths women love it

my rav4
By kath23 on 07/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Toyota RAV4 Fwd 4dr SUV (2.4L 4cyl 4A)

Since I have had my car its comfort and reliability have been the best of any car I have ever known. It is fun to drive and excellent to take on road trips.