2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Consumer Review: Surprised New Hybird Owner

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid - Consumer Review

Surprised New Hybird Owner
By Mr.M on

2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4dr SUV AWD (3.3L 6cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

My Subaru outback was on the way out the door, and I was looking for a replacement. I never considered the Highlander hybrid until I visited the Toyota dealership. I took it for a 30 minute test drive and I was sold. More run, more options, more comfort, more power, more towing, and better gas milage than the Subie. The hybrid Highlander is even faster than it's regular V-6 brother. JBL sound system and NAV is a real treat. Incredible passenger room for the size of the vehicle, 3rd seating plus if you have kids. Vehicle is incredibly quite during city driving.

Hybrid system and the 4wd-i system. Works on regular gas, a definite plus with ever increasing gas prices.

The vehicle does not achieve advertised gas mileage. Gas mileage more in the 24 highway and 29 city range. Voice active NAV would be a nice option, and a redesign of the vehicle exterior.