2012 Toyota Camry 3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2012 Toyota Camry - Consumer Reviews

XLE Sedan (3.5L V6 6-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Camry model:
Dim headlights
By mozart2012xle on 02/11/13 14:55 PM (PST)

2012 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

just got new 2012 camry xle -v6. I'm very disappointed with the headlights, they appear bright when you look at them, not as bright as my 2005 camry . I even brought a set of after market bulbs sylvania utra they also appear to be very bright when you look at them but from the drivers seat they do not light up the roadway as i believe they should. drove 35 miles the other night with the high beams on all the way and not one on coming driver flashed their lights back at me. in my05 i have had people flash their lights at me when i just had on low beams. took the car back to the toyota body shop guy checked the headlight adjusted them still to dim, looks like i'll be doing less night driving

GREAT CAR!
By labman4 on 07/08/12 07:25 AM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

Have just over 3k miles on my camry. Overall this is a great car. I traded in my 2010 highlander limited on this vehicle.Although i went down in price point, this car is just as nice.Has a few more features than my Highlander ie. lane departure warning system and pandora.Mpg is about 30 if i keep my foot out of it. The power is what most surprised me out of a V6. The previous reviewer did not like the seats, but I like them better than the highlander which had almost "0" bolster support. You won't go wrong with this car!

Almost Great but...
By smosky on 04/28/12 20:59 PM (PDT)

2012 Toyota Camry XLE 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 6A)

I decided to get a 4 door sedan to replace my Mustang convertible since I now have a couple of grandchildren and needed the ability to put car seats in the car and bukle them in. I test drove several new cars in making my decision by renting various cars on trips including Altimat, Maxima, and the Camry. I drove a Camry for 4 days in Nevada and went on a 180 mile trip to check it out. It was great! So fast forward to my purchase. Unlike the rental, I decided to go with a top of the line V6 XLE with leather interior. I really like the car except for one thing - the seats are torture! They are hard and the side bolsters are too high. Be careful before you buy this car!