Used 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan Consumer Reviews - 243 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan

Base 2.4L 4-cyl. Hybrid CVT Automatic - (243 reviews )

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid
By blake stevens

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

What a dream car. Ride is nice, interior very comfortable and gas mileage is stunning. I am looking forward to the reliability of my wife and daughter's Toyotas. High tech dash, sound system and navigation are intuitive and fun.

Leather seat very comfortable, corners like a sports car, push button start is a kick, air conditioning and filter are great, like the new body style.

Love my new Camry Hybrid
By Babs

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

I traded an Avalon and find that I am exceptionally pleased with the Camry. I love the various displays related to measuring fuel economy. Handles great, nice ride!

Displays.

Dress up the interior more.

What a car!
By Hybrid07

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

This car is amazing! I vow to buy Toyota hybrids for the rest of my life! It's pretty powerful, very safe, and beautiful, and of course GREAT on gas! There is plenty of rear space, and front space as well, and lots of cubby holes to stash your stuff. The stereo is pretty good. I can go on and on, but I won't because everything I have to say is positive! GO BUY THIS CAR! And today the Brake Assist System prevented me from getting into an accident! Was blinded by the sun, and almost went through an red light, but the brakes just clamped and the car stopped on a dime, honestly! I never stopped in such a short distance with any other car! YAA!

Reliability, gas mileage, safety, style, roominess, start button, powerful engine.

More headroom, I'm only 5'8" and I tend to rub my head on the roof sometimes. Better standard tires. Terrible in light snow, and rain, and could be better on dry pavement too.

It's a hit!
By BB

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

The Camry hybrid is an excellant blend of comfort, performance and ecomony. Quiet and well built, it's been perfect right "out of the box". It's averaging 37 MPG and we expect it to do even better after the break in period.

JBL six CD player that handles MP3 files. You can put 2000+ tunes in it.

The trunk space (10.5 cft). If the battery shape was changed, I think you could get more useful space.

Fun to Buy
By Robert Parker

2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid Sedan 4dr Sedan (2.4L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid CVT)

Most exciting car to "discover" on the showroom floor. At 72 years it made me an up-to-date consumer with all the technology aboard. With all the comfort and assists available, it is tempting to keep "running out" for items that you once shopped for once a week.

Smart key, hybrid system, comfort, audio system, mileage, quietness.

A little more trunk space perhaps by extending the overall length to compensate for the space loss due to the hybrid system.