GM To Toyota
By Roland on
2007 Toyota Avalon XLS 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 5A)
For 30 years i've owned nothing by GM products..My wife talked me into buying the 07 Toyota Avalon and I'm glad she did. I was about to buy a Buick Lucerne but after driving the Avalon it was no contest. I do think the Lucerne has more of a "plush" ride, but the Avalon rides very well also. Other that, no comparison. Avalon blows the Lucerne away in every other dept. More power, better gas mileage, much much nicer inside, and in my opinion the Toyota is a very well made vehicle. You can tell that just by closing the door. Solid!. And of course there's Toyota's reputation on dependability. My only dissappointment is that I waited so long to swith over to a Toyota. So far I love this car
Favorite Features
Interior..plush, alot of room. The amenities that come in this car are too numerous to list.. asthetically speaking, the layout of the interior of this car is gorgeous.
Suggested Improvements
My only negative comment about this car so far is with the steering wheel positioned where I like it, it's hard to see the speedometer..not a huge issue, but I wish the speedometer wasn't partially blocked by the steering wheel.