Used 2012 Scion tC Base Hatchback Consumer Reviews - 2 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Scion tC Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

2012 Scion tC Hatchback

View reviews for a specific tC model:

love my scion!
By scionlover

2012 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

Ive owned a 2006 release series
2.0 and recently decided to upgrade to the 2012 scion tc..and i LOVE it! i bought the base model with an manual transmission and i have been getting inbetween 31-33 IN TOWN. no exageration on that either. the new model has much more room, in the front and back and has a sleeker look. It has Plenty of horsepower for a car that only cost me $18500! great reliability and great design. i recently added foglights which i love and a K&N intake and it gives the engine a good bark! long story short, couldnt be more happy with my purchase and i recommend this car to everyone!

sunroof manual transmission built in subs and sound system gas milage for a sports car

better quality plastics for interior

Love my tC!
By smccarty17

2012 Scion tC Hatchback 2dr Hatchback (2.5L 4cyl 6M)

I work at a Toyota/Scion dealership and after a few months, I purchased my tC. I absolutely love it! It's fun to drive, great stereo, comfortable interior, love the moonroof. I'm getting an average of around 30 mpg in my manual transmission tC. I had a civic si before and the tC is a lot more comfortable and just all around feels better. I love that it has 8 air bags and is an IIHS top safety pick. I'm definitely happy with my car.

Moonroof, stereo, plenty of passenger and cargo room.

If any improvements were made, it would be a sportier driving experience.