2011 Nissan Xterra 4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Xterra - Consumer Reviews

2011 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

S 4dr SUV (4.0L V6 5-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Xterra model:
Great SUV
By thisnthat3 on 09/26/13 06:56 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I've had a number of different SUV brands over the years, this by far is the best. It is a "true" SUV not a crossover, lots of space & just generally a great fun car to drive. Very reliable, have driven back & forth down South a few times w/o any problems whatsoever. It was a year old when purchased.

my wife and I love it
By cottonchopper on 12/08/11 08:42 AM (PST)

2011 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I'm 60 years old and have owned lots of other vehicles this is the best/ It can "Do It All". Great in the mountains / rides and handles great /tows our boat no problem/ lots of room/fun to drive /we go everywhere in it. Only regret is I did not buy one years ago. we have 2011 xterra S 2wd and it goes every where we want to go /I can only imagine what a 4x4 is like.

Love it!
By offroads11 on 06/25/11 12:41 PM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

the 2011 Nissan Xterra S is our first Nissan. As far as brand we will never buy outside Nissan. The Xterra is a true SUV. Handles great off road and on long road trips. We love the outside design as well as the interior. For the price it is a great buy!!

This is my 2nd Xterra
By shoodoobee on 06/06/11 09:03 AM (PDT)

2011 Nissan Xterra S 4dr SUV (4.0L 6cyl 5A)

I traded in my 2001 Xterra XE with 108k miles for 2011 Xterra SE about 1 month ago. This is a solid, safe SUV. The 2011 is very comfy, but there are some things I wish it had for the cost: a temperature gauge, a decent stereo, carpeted cargo area (otherwise EVERYTHING slides around), power seats, multi-CD changer, Sirius radio, and - better/different interior upholstery and plastic. Even a drop water stains these seats. It didn't on the 2001, but it does on the 2011. And the plastic console collects every piece of dust because it has a softer material. It really is annoying how much it collects and retains dust, hair, etc. Drive-wise, it's solid, fairly quiet, and does well in the mountains.