Terrible Service from Mercedes
By tracy97035 on
2012 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350 BlueTEC 4dr SUV AWD (3.0L 6cyl Turbodiesel 7A)
In 2012 I researched purchasing either a Mercedes or Acura. I had exceptionally great service with Acura in the past but chose Mercedes and assumed their service would meet the same expectation. I was wrong. I ordered running boards over a year ago and still have not received them. I now had to take my rubber drivers side mat into dealership due to a recall and am told not to hold my breath for the new one. Mercedes called me to say I would be put on their "preferred" list...but still have not received these items and they could not give me an eta on them. Waiting over a year for parts is insane. I wonder what the future will hold when I need service/parts ordered. I looked at Acura today..
Suggested Improvements
The voice command in regards to the navigation system never computes the correct words, regardless of who is speaking. I do not have an accent, speak clear english but the system basically does not work. I have to pull over and manually input the address every time. An Acura MDX is looking like a better choice every day.....