Used 2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2010 Mercedes-benz Glk-class - Consumer Reviews

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV

View reviews for a specific GLK-Class model:

Amazing Benz
By NH Benz guy

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

I love this car. I traded in my 2008 Saab 9-3 aero xwd for it. I loved my saab so much but I needed more room and since I moved to the city, got tired of the standard transmission. The GLK has great edgy looks and a powerful V6. The 268 hp in this car feels so much better than in the ML350 since it weighs hundreds of pounds less. Great long distance comfort and very stable at high speeds. Had it up to 120 and it felt rock solid as a true Mercedes should.

Favorite Features

Nav screen and dual sunroofs and wonderful. The exhaust note is sporty and rear entertainment package looks great and works flawlessly

Suggested Improvements

More side bolstering on the seats. Don't get me wrong, the seats are very comfortable but I guess I was just used to Saabs oversized leather seats that swallowed you whole and wrapped themselves around you

Disappointed
By N/A

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This vehicle has been a huge disappointment to me. It broke down and had to be towed in 20 degree temperatures when it had 1,100 miles. It needed a new gear shifter and the part took five days to find. Then the check engine light came on when it had 5,700 miles and it had a defective charcoal canister (a fuel problem) which had to be replaced. That part took three days to find. Fortunately the vehicle is still under warranty. I am going to be getting rid of it because I cannot trust it and I will never get another Mercedes-Benz again.

Favorite Features

Exterior styling

Suggested Improvements

Use better mechanics to build.

Second thoughts
By frank

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

We loved the car until twice the car ESP system went haywire and the car lost power, shook like a washing machine and lost steering. Pretty scary. No explanation could be found, every computer test passed, yet this happened twice, Could lead to an accident. Trying to follow up with a second check up but I doubt the cause will show up.

Favorite Features

Great car , design, detail , smooth ride

Suggested Improvements

the cruise control should be moved the front hood should be cut to allow the wipers to be released to clean windows

GLK 350 AWD
By dorla12

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The best looking, full of fun features and comfort I have ever seen in a vehicle.

Favorite Features

all the safety features, easy use of NAV control's, fun, quite, solid like MB is noted for.

Suggested Improvements

MPG

Great Car
By Cam-Guy

2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class SUV GLK350 4MATIC 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Love it, in Mars Red, or Fire Opal in Canada. Drove a few thousand KM so far and it's fantastic, AC is amazing no hot or cold spots. The ride is good and the seats comfortable. Easy in and out. Sun shade a great feature, all the electronics are useful too. Gas premium only, not so great, but OK, to get performance.

Favorite Features

Dash is awesome. Seats very nice lots of control.

Suggested Improvements

Move the turn signal up where it can be seen, and cruise down. Better cup holders, more cabin storage, a change drawer, light on the wiper dial, better designed glove box. A tad more rear seat room. Wipers pull the water back on drivers side. Smaller more fuel efficient engine.