2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
My 5th E-Class Mercedes
By Bob Russell on 12/24/05 14:35 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Snappy performance. Sportscar handling, Nice fuel economy. Bose sound system and satellite radio make for wonderful cruising on a trip.

My E350
By Gerald Netkin on 12/18/05 19:47 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car exceeds my expectations for comfort, performance, and reliability. The 7 speed auto provides great power at any rpm. The 6 cyl engine provides great fuel economy. The car has that solid German feel while remaining comfortable. I especially like the semi active suspension with its three settings. I feel safe when i'm driving this car.

My 6th and the best so far
By John on 12/14/05 16:17 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

The new E350 represents my sixth Mercedes and absolutely the best so far. I'm a large man and comfort is a major consideration. I've driven in other high line cares and none compare with the head and leg room provided by the Mercedes. In addition the ride in the new car is so quiet that you can barely hear the engine. However once you step on the accelerator be prepared as the power it has is simply incredible. One of the other real benefits is as a big man at 6'4''when I drive the car the person in the back seat isn't jammed in and I don't have to sacrifice by having to move the driver seat up.The cd player puts out a fabulous sound. The trunk space is emense.

Tough choice
By Brad on 12/10/05 18:47 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

Coming off a 2002 BMW530i, looking at BMW 530ix, Audi A6, and MB 3504M. Tough call. But the BMW was pricey and had awful interior controls, even after I got used to the exterior. The Audi was loaded with features and good looking but a mushy drive. I hesitated for months, finally settling on the MB. Drove it in a big snow yesterday. I have to say I would get another in a heartbeat. Classic look, great interior, wonderful drive. The drive is not as crisp as my BMW, but close. I enjoy the slightly more luxury feel more than I anticipated. Hey BMW, it has cup holders! If you are debating these three, go MB...

Awesome
By Peter on 12/09/05 22:59 PM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This is my first car ever and I love it. The ride is so smooth. The inside is so beautiful. The wood trim is gorgeous along with the chrome trim. The body style is sport yet very luxurious at the same time. I have the premium sound system which is incredible and the courtesy blinds which come in handy when it's very sunny. The navigation could be a little bit more on track, but overall, a very amazing vehicle, how can you beat a Mercedes-Benz?

Perfect car
By Pierre on 12/03/05 03:54 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

As a previous BMW 5 series owner, I doubted that another car would compare favorably to that. The E350 4-matic is a dream to drive. The extra horsepower makes all the difference. All electronics work great. The car is beautiful inside and out. Quality all around.

First month
By nelson on 11/25/05 01:51 AM (PST)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

Just the right size. Relaxed driving with a great engine and transmission combo. Great handling, not sporty but accurate and secure. Good fuel economy.

Expensive, but very fun
By Nick Marden on 10/27/05 13:27 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

I got this car in Feb 2005 - one of the first 2006 E350s to come off the boat in America. I had held off choosing between the 2005 model year E320 and E500 because I felt that there must be a better solution with more horsepower than the E320 but less cost than the E500. Sure enough, waiting one model year was worth it, because the E350 hits that sweet spot right between the old E320 and the E500.

I traded in a 2003 E 350
By Gerald Perlow on 10/18/05 13:04 PM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4MATIC 4dr Sedan AWD (3.5L 6cyl 5A)

This car handles better than my previous E 500 (2003). The power is virtually the same below 60 mph and it feels more responsive in spite of its' AWD. I also have an S 500 and this car is more fun to drive. I road tested the new GS AWD and the M35 of Lexus and Infiniti and this car was the winner.

Great combo of ride and drive!
By sacguy on 10/02/05 01:55 AM (PDT)

2006 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Sedan E350 4dr Sedan (3.5L 6cyl 7A)

This car replaced a 2002 BMW 5 series. I just could not warm to the new 5 series interior/exterior. I never owned a MBZ, but this car is great. Quiet, serene ride and good handling, feels very competent and secure on the road. Nice interior is dignified and well done, with a touch of sportiness with the Appearance pkg. The 7 speed V6 is smooth and has plenty of power, Seats are first rate and I no longer get lower back pain on long drives, like I did in the BMW. This car is a wonderful combination of comfortable cruiser with enough road manners to make it fun to drive. I wopuld not get it without the appearannce package - makes it look so much better - in and out

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.