2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific E-Class model:
Great Wagon but the Transmission.
By hamil65 on 08/12/11 15:04 PM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Purchased this for my wife with only 20k 4-years ago and the car has been great except the transmission. The 722.6 transmission was problem in the older E320 and still is. The TCU connector seal failed which Mercedes had an updated part but then in leaked later on also. Read some forums and I'm not alone. Even the new 722.9 Transmissions are having issues. I have owned 4 Mercedes and all the transmissions have had issues.

Long rule the Sport-Lux Wagon
By MW on 09/15/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is the ultimate family vehicle and we don't look for a second at suv's or hybrid vans or whatever. Practical, sporty, smooth, clean lines, great ergo, wow wow wow. Bought all the roof bling, rack, bike rack, cargo box from Mercedes-Benz

WHY I PAID MORE
By MICHAEL M on 06/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

OVER PRICED BUT WORTH THE MONEY. AS OWNER OF A BMW 5 SERIES, PLEASENTLY SUPRISED WITH THE HANDLING OF MY SPORTS MODEL E320.

Our New Wagon
By mbz guy on 05/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The Car is great....with gas prices soaring near $3.00 per gallon, we traded in our Lincoln Navigator for a more fuel efficient family car. The kids love sitting in rear facing back seat and the car is fun to drive and beautiful to look at. With added 17 inch factory wheels, tinted windows and in brilliant silver, it is a head turner...especially at the gas station

Disappointed
By EMD on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

After driving a 2000 wagon for 4 years and loving it I ordered a "new" 2004 wagon only to find the interior passenger room much smaller,the second row of seats are not as roomy, knee room tighter,the headroom seems to be lower, the 3rd row jump seat lost 5 inches head room due to the spare under the seat. I did not accept the car. I have been driving a Mercedes for over 40 years.

E320 one great Car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By GMAC on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This car has it all! Style, power, comfort and best of all its a Mercedes. I drove the BMW 5 series before buying this car and they honestly dont compare. After driving this car I know I will be a Mercedes owner for life! Even the fuel economy on this car is great. I have 13000 miles on mine and have not had one problem. I reccommend this car to anyone looking for a stylish dependable fun to drive car. Its the BEST>

By Mercedes Fan SA on 02/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Excellent vehicle love it. Mercedes fan forever

Best Wagon in the world?
By Satch35 on 02/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Wagon E320 Rwd 4dr Wagon (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Short of the E55AMG of course! Overall this is a great car, well thought out, good build quality and really drives well. Fuel consumption is OK for size and you get a lot of technology built in.