2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific CLK-Class model:
Still gets looks
By catscann2004 on 02/06/09 14:18 PM (PST)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

This is the first Mercedes I've purchased. I will not settle for less (I since purchased an M-Class then an R-Class for my wife). The handling is great and the top is easy to work (the next year Mercedes make the top fully automatic). I would recommend the CLK to any person that enjoys the being out and about. The trips to Las Vegas make this ride a must! Just wish that bluetooth was readily available in 2002.

Mid-life refresher
By smithy11clk320 on 04/27/05 16:38 PM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

The CLK320 Cabriolet is truly a fun car to drive and a head turner even in a crowd of Benz's, BMW's, Caddies, et al. There are a few weaknesses though in the clunky suspension and lack of steering feedback. As I tell my son, it's a luxury car not a sports car speedster. For class, style, and practicality I don't think there's anything on the market even close, although reviews that say it seats 4 adults "comfortably" must be based on the opinion of some small folks. You can get 4 in, but nobody is very comfortable. Engine is strong, even if not real quick off the line and the highway ride is dangerously smooth - 100mph creeps up on you easily. If you're looking at this car - BUY IT - you won't be sorry!

All good things come to those who wait
By SFBayBenz on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I've wanted a Benz convertable for the longest time and in 2001 my dream came true. I had to wait nearly a year before it arrived at my dealer, but it was so worth it. This car drives great. I took it down the Coast Highway last summer and had a blast. The car is a real eye catcher too. I get compliments on it every time I take it out. It's also very quiet with the top up, even though that's not often for me. The seats are very comfortable too, its been to LA and back a few times. In a few years I'll seriously look into an SL-Class.

Best Cabriolet on the Planet!
By A.K. on 09/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

I love this car. I only paid about 2000 in options, because almost everything is standard! It actually fitted a 6' guy in the back! It's safety rating is great, too! It never fails on me and it's just the kind of cabriolet I like!

work of art
By speedo on 08/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

beautuful design from any angle. very confortible and solid. handles well with precise response. excellent brakes and smooth transmission.

Best Regtop ever
By kurant on 05/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class CLK320 2dr Cabriolet (3.2L 6cyl 5A)

Great Car overall. This is the best ragtop of the price anywhere. I laugh as I drive this car past all the 3 series BMWs out there.

Clk review
By Harry Resis on 04/26/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

Greay car. Dream car.