2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific C-Class model:
Over Priced Junk
By Andy on 08/17/05 15:09 PM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

This vehicle is advertised and sold as a sports sedan. Not even close. This car can't get out of its own way. Very disappointed in the performance and build quality of this Mercedes-Benz. If you're looking for a true sports sedan, don't buy these vehicles. I will never purchase a Mercedes again. Overpriced junk. There is much better quality, performance and pricing in the market.

A Solid Sedan
By FSL on 06/14/05 20:35 PM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

I traded my 2000 SLK 230 for this car, and I don't miss my old roadster. Handling is awesome and impressive-- better than my SLK. This car is solid Mercedes all around and feels like one of the more expensive models. I had the 230 Sport loaned to me one day and it doesn't even come close to my car in performance--the 320 is a better package. The quality is superb and I find it more fun to drive than my Dad's new E500. The car turns heads and the design is sexy. Interior design is great, but can use more room in the back seat. No complaints so far, except, I could use a little more power when I punch the gas at the stop light... One day I'll upgrade to an AMG model!

Sport Sedan Dreams
By Chip on 06/07/05 08:30 AM (PDT)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

If you are looking for a true sports sedan, do not buy this vehicle. It will leave you feeling disappointed. This car has spent more time at the dealership than my garage, and left my wife and I with a total lack of confidence in Mercedes-Benz. I will never purchase another product from them!

Best All-Around Car
By JD on 01/26/05 22:13 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Of the C-class models, the C320 Sport Sedan is the best. It has the power to make driving fun, the styling to envy and the fuel economy to appreciate.

Great Car
By EZDEL on 11/23/04 16:15 PM (PST)

2005 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C320 Rwd 4dr Sport Sedan (3.2L 6cyl 6M)

Handles great, Fun to drive and outstanding sound system.