My Mazda Tribute
By Roger122387 on
2004 Mazda Tribute LX-V6 Fwd 4dr SUV (3.0L 6cyl 4A)
I bought my car back in March and I have really loved it. It has seemed to be a very reliable car. The only problems I do have with it at this point is when I first go to start it (we don't have cold weather where I live), but it seems to almost want to die or not start. It turns over fine but at first it doesn't idle right. I've heard several complaints very similar to this one. At first, my battery light would almost always be on except for when I would drive a couple of hours out of town, but when I would get back in the battery light would be back on. This only lasted for a month.
Favorite Features
My favorite part about the car is simply the way it drives. It does have good room inside and perfect places to store things, especially the middle console between the front seats.
Suggested Improvements
I do wish the glove box had a light. I have found it difficult to grab some things from it when I'm in a quick need. Some things I have found to be made cheepy and just doesn't seem heavy duty. But other than that, I definately do love this SUV.