2005 Mazda Mazda6 2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - The new love of my

2005 Mazda Mazda6 - Consumer Review

The new love of my life
By Rhodes44 on

2005 Mazda Mazda6 i 4dr Sports Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had a chevy blazer, 1999 that i traded in. I had way to many problems with it. The first and only car i looked at was a SILVER MAZDA 6. I loved how spacious this car is and all of the room in the trunk. I took that baby for a test drive and truly felt how clean she was. this car hugs corners and is such a blast to drive. Best way to describe it would be clean all around. My car was owned by one person, previously and had 52,000 miles. I would be using my car for work and also pleasure. My daughter and I drive to va beach alot, close to once amonth and have not had any type of issues so far. Even my boyfriend loves the way this mazda drives and cuts around corners. Very clean and sharp.

Favorite Features

huge trunk, great to take on long trips, alot of storage space and great system. I have fun driving this car and have been finding myself looking for excuses to drive.I have a 2 year old and i know she is safe in this vehicle.A mazda 6 is a wonderful car and i would recommend this to my own family.

Suggested Improvements

More cup holders for children in the back and that is all.