2005 Mazda 6 Consumer Review: Great Car For The Money

2005 Mazda 6 - Consumer Review

s Grand Touring Wagon (3.0L V6 6-speed Automatic)

Great Car For The Money
By yesterdayscruz on

2005 Mazda 6 s Grand Touring 4dr Sport Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 6A)

I traded in my 02 Altima for the sport wagon. They gave me a great price on the trade. My sport wagon has all the toys. What a great car to drive for the money. The build quality is excellent, handling is above a 10. The car is quiet and road noise is minimal. The Bose sound system is great. 200 power amp is more than enough for this old hot rodder of 58. I will not spend more that 30 grand for a car. Iím not into status, so I donít need a BMW or a Benz. This wagon has it all. He is a bad boy and will be with me for many years to come go buy the car. You wonít be sorry.

Handling is the best feature of the car. Interior is top notch and the sound system rocks. It comes with the Bose 200 watt system. Man the Beach Boys, Beatles and Four Seasons never sounded so good. What a fun car to drive for the price. Go buy one and see what I mean.

Well just a little more torque would be nice and kick up the hp to around 250. Man what a hot rod would that be,