2010 CX-7 S Touring AWD Turbo
By jstephens617 on
2010 Mazda CX-7 s Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.3L 4cyl Turbo 6A)
After searching for 3 months for a crossover, I finally settled on this vehicle. The exterior is very sleek with its wide stance and cascading roofline that slopes downwards to the back of the vehicle. The interior is very comfortable with its heated leather seats. The controls and display on the inside are very nice and quite ergonomical as well. For the price I paid (just under $30K), the amenities it comes with cannot be matched. The turbocharged AWD engine provides the power you need at your beck and call and the AWD can handle any weather conditions here in RI. I have received numerous comments on the styling and how sharp it looks, and I couldn’t agree more.
Favorite Features
The Bluetooth/handsfree controls, heated seats, pull lever fold down rear seats (which is very convenient), auxilary jack for IPOD hookup.
Suggested Improvements
I opted not to go with the NAV system in my vehicle because it was only a 3" screen. I kept going back and forth and ultimately said no because the screen was not worth it. I would try and incorprate the way the CX-9's NAV system is set up. If it was done that way i would have spent the extra money on it.